• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

who runs your town: booker or copper?

best boy

• Total voters

idiotdoomspiral

=__=
Apple 🍎
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Alyse
Pink Crescent Moon
Moon Bunny
Yellow Crescent Moon
Ocean Pearl
Oarfish Head
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Body
Oarfish Tail
Silver Moon Jellyfish
Red Super Star Trophy
i prefer booker

IMG_20170326_213246.jpg

but copper is still cute
it took me a very long time to get the police station aha

booker is such a sweetheart and i find his design and personality better than copper's. i do love them both though

I have Booker in my town. I like them both though. I don't like how they are separated in this game. I like them best when they are together

I prefer copper but the station boesn't fit either towns arsthetic but I love bull dogs so no complaining getting booker!

neither, I run my town. they make me go look for the lost property owner when THAT'S THEIR JOB

I've got Booker. He is a good boy.

I really like Cooper because he's just more efficient but since I like the classic police station, I have Booker! All of his "umm"'s sort of get on my nerves a bit though, but he's cute!

Why isn't Isabelle an option? Cops only get in the way. Or, did you intend to say "ruins"?

Last edited:
I wish I could have both, but I'm probably going to end up going with Copper because the modern station looks like it'll fit in better with all the fairy tale PWPs I'm trying to build.

Last edited:
I can't choose an option since I have Booker in one town and Copper in the other.

I really miss them being together in the one town like they were in ACWW. Hopefully that's something they can bring back for the next game (as an option, preferably, so people can decide what what they'd like for themselves).

Last edited:
Copper!

His Station will fit in well with the paths I have. :eek:

He seems great as well.

copper because i love the station more and i love copper!! such a cutieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Booker. I chose him because the Classic Station goes better with my town than the modern. I really wish we could have both of them tho. They're both so cute. ;w;

I used to always have Booker because I liked the classic police station the best, but this time I went with Copper. With the right landscaping I made the modern police station fit in well and I'm happy I went with it!

Last edited:
Back