• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Sportacus VS. Robbie Rotten

Sportacus or Robbie Rotten?

• Sportacus

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Robbie Rotten

Votes: 59 89.4%

• Total voters

PizzaTotinoBoy

I am...Pizza Totino's Boy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yes, this is a poll about everyone's favorite Slightly-Above-Average hero and everyone's favorite Master of Disguise.
What am I doing with my life

Also it's obvious to vote for Robbie, is it not?

Last edited:
very important

yes, the obvious choice there is Robbie Rotten. (I want Stefan Karl to represent Iceland in Eurovision, it would automatically get them a win)

I feel like I'm definitely not supposed to relate to robbie rotten as much as I do...

when robbie rotten said 'we are number one', sportacus wasn't part of that statement. additionally, he's just a flexible health freak. nobody likes those.

sportacus has a creepy mustache and is WAY too old to be hanging out with stephanie as much as he does.

I always agreed with and could relate to Robbie Rotten even though I wanted Sportacus as husbando. But it wouldn't last- he'd get sick of my laziness and junk food addiction and I'd get sick of being nagged to be active rofl.

This thread was the best thing I've ever done in my life.

Looks like Sportaflop got a few votes, eh? I mean, I can't blame you.

FINALLY a fandom is starting for lazitowners!!!!!!!!!!!!! :~)!!!!!! robbie for sure he is such a qt!!!!!!<3<3<3<3<#,3,3,#<,3,3<# UWU

Imagining a Robbie Rotten flower crown edit? Well, say no more.
robbieroten-mainimage.jpg
I made one so you don't have to.

500 TBT please lol this took me like 10 minutes and it's well worth 500 TBT

Last edited:
Back