THE REAL COLOR (im sorry about last one)

Favorite color

• Total voters
Dark red like the color of the black roses in acnl but normal red is good, too. I just like burgundy best.

cyan is best :D i just put blue

thats why the 'ect' was there
to fit any colors under the category of blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does pink have to be lumped with red pls remake

Anything that falls under a red or red-ish category (like pink) gets put there. (no im not remaking this for a third time)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand there are more then the colors i put but thats what the ect.'s/ under this category are for.
Don't be picky. Its a poll about colors

Last edited:
My very favourite colour is blue, but I love at least some shades of every colour, as well as black and white (which are of course not *actually* colours but are generally considered to be in terms of colour preference... goths and emos would be particularly outraged to lose their (stereotypical) fav!).

I mean I understand what it's saying (and have seen something like this before), but man if the logic here isn't some contradictory nonsense

"color is light"

"white isn't a color because it's a combination of all colors"

please pick a side that makes sense

I say while having ****posted on how black isn't a color

then dont crush them dreams gurl

I mean I understand what it's saying (and have seen something like this before), but man if the logic here isn't some contradictory nonsense

"color is light"

"white isn't a color because it's a combination of all colors"

please pick a side that makes sense

I say while having ****posted on how black isn't a color

Eh? A colour has a specific wavelength. White does not. Black does not. Neither are "colours" scientifically speaking. As the article notes, the art world treats them as colours, which is fine, of course.

As I said, generally speaking they're considered to be colours in terms of having preferences. But they're not *actually* colours.

Eh? A colour has a specific wavelength. White does not. Black does not. Neither are "colours" scientifically speaking. As the article notes, the art world treats them as colours, which is fine, of course.

As I said, generally speaking they're considered to be colours in terms of having preferences. But they're not *actually* colours.

I know she smashing the dreams of blacks and whites everywhere

Back