• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

THE REAL COLOR (im sorry about last one)

Favorite color

• Total voters

TheOtherHatedGuy

YourMutualTrashCan
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
User Title Color Change
The last poll didn't set up correctly.
SOOOO look at this one instead.:rolleyes:
multiple choice btw

Last edited:
I wanna have a word with whoever doesn't at least vote for blue. So they can make themselves politically color-correct.

I always have some trouble picking a favorite color; I can't think of a single color I don't associate with something positive in my life! Though if I had to choose one color as my favorite, it would be blue. Specifically a bright ocean-on-a-sunny-day blue.

I always have some trouble picking a favorite color; I can't think of a single color I don't associate with something positive in my life! Though if I had to choose one color as my favorite, it would be blue. Specifically a bright ocean-on-a-sunny-day blue.
It is multiple choice if you wanna pick all of them!

I voted yellow but I didn't realize it was multiple choice until I submitted it ^^"

I also really like deep purple. But yellow is like the best color ever made.

I went with yellow, orange, and brown with yellow being my favorite. My favorite hue are the golden yellows, they're so pretty! Orange and brown also look great as well. I do like almost every color except neon colors. Those look a little overbearing.

I like all except orange... but even then, I enjoy some shades of orange, or orange in combination with some other colors. If I had to pick favorites, I'd probably go with pink, blue, purple, and green.

I voted black and forgot it was multiple choice and I just realised I like all of the colours. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with the colour of my soul. :)

I had to go with all of them bc I really like at least some shade of all colors.

Back