• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

THE REAL COLOR (im sorry about last one)

Favorite color

• Total voters
Dark red like the color of the black roses in acnl but normal red is good, too. I just like burgundy best.

cyan is best :D i just put blue

thats why the 'ect' was there
to fit any colors under the category of blue

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why does pink have to be lumped with red pls remake

Anything that falls under a red or red-ish category (like pink) gets put there. (no im not remaking this for a third time)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I understand there are more then the colors i put but thats what the ect.'s/ under this category are for.
Don't be picky. Its a poll about colors

Last edited:
My very favourite colour is blue, but I love at least some shades of every colour, as well as black and white (which are of course not *actually* colours but are generally considered to be in terms of colour preference... goths and emos would be particularly outraged to lose their (stereotypical) fav!).

I mean I understand what it's saying (and have seen something like this before), but man if the logic here isn't some contradictory nonsense

"color is light"

"white isn't a color because it's a combination of all colors"

please pick a side that makes sense

I say while having ****posted on how black isn't a color

then dont crush them dreams gurl

I mean I understand what it's saying (and have seen something like this before), but man if the logic here isn't some contradictory nonsense

"color is light"

"white isn't a color because it's a combination of all colors"

please pick a side that makes sense

I say while having ****posted on how black isn't a color

Eh? A colour has a specific wavelength. White does not. Black does not. Neither are "colours" scientifically speaking. As the article notes, the art world treats them as colours, which is fine, of course.

As I said, generally speaking they're considered to be colours in terms of having preferences. But they're not *actually* colours.

Eh? A colour has a specific wavelength. White does not. Black does not. Neither are "colours" scientifically speaking. As the article notes, the art world treats them as colours, which is fine, of course.

As I said, generally speaking they're considered to be colours in terms of having preferences. But they're not *actually* colours.

I know she smashing the dreams of blacks and whites everywhere

Back