THE REAL COLOR (im sorry about last one)

Favorite color

• Total voters

TheOtherHatedGuy

YourMutualTrashCan
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Silver Mailbox
User Title Color Change
The last poll didn't set up correctly.
SOOOO look at this one instead.:rolleyes:
multiple choice btw

Last edited:
I wanna have a word with whoever doesn't at least vote for blue. So they can make themselves politically color-correct.

I always have some trouble picking a favorite color; I can't think of a single color I don't associate with something positive in my life! Though if I had to choose one color as my favorite, it would be blue. Specifically a bright ocean-on-a-sunny-day blue.

I always have some trouble picking a favorite color; I can't think of a single color I don't associate with something positive in my life! Though if I had to choose one color as my favorite, it would be blue. Specifically a bright ocean-on-a-sunny-day blue.
It is multiple choice if you wanna pick all of them!

I voted yellow but I didn't realize it was multiple choice until I submitted it ^^"

I also really like deep purple. But yellow is like the best color ever made.

I went with yellow, orange, and brown with yellow being my favorite. My favorite hue are the golden yellows, they're so pretty! Orange and brown also look great as well. I do like almost every color except neon colors. Those look a little overbearing.

I like all except orange... but even then, I enjoy some shades of orange, or orange in combination with some other colors. If I had to pick favorites, I'd probably go with pink, blue, purple, and green.

I voted black and forgot it was multiple choice and I just realised I like all of the colours. Oh well, I'm pretty happy with the colour of my soul. :)

I had to go with all of them bc I really like at least some shade of all colors.

Back