• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🌸 CynthiaRose's Mayor Sprite Shop 🌸 (Sigs, Avatars, & Transparents too) 🌸

CynthiaRose

🌸Pixels are my Passion🌸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
White Lily
Feedback
100% (18) +
🌸 CynthiaRose's Mayor Sprite Shop 🌸 (Sigs, Avatars, & Transparents too) 🌸

DrVVW89.gif

I can make you a sprite of your mayor in the style of the villager sprites as well as signatures and avatars! See pricing below:

Mayor Sprite....................20 TBT
Simple Signature..............20 TBT
Avatar/Transparent............30 TBT
Complex Signature............50 TBT

Combo Specials:
Mayor Sprite & Simple Signature.....................................30 TBT
Mayor Sprite & Avatar/Transparent...................................40 TBT
Simple Signature & Avatar/Transparent.............................40 TBT
Mayor Sprite & Simple Signature & Avatar/Transparent........50 TBT
Mayor Sprite & Complex Signature...................................60 TBT
Complex Signature & Avatar/Transparent...........................65 TBT
Mayor Sprite & Complex Signature & Avatar/Transparent......75 TBT
If this is out of your price range because you are new and don't have much TBT yet, talk to me and we'll work something out!

If you would like me to make a sprite of your mayor, please give me a good reference as I make the sprite directly from it. This means that the coloring of the sprite will be coming from the coloring of the reference. So make sure your reference includes your mayor in the outfit/pose you want and has good lighting! (Outside on a sunny day is best, or in one of your better lit rooms) This also goes for transparent mayor/villager references (for best quality, use Miiverse Screenshot Album)!

uK7iTH4.gif
EeqkwHp.jpg

Example of a simple signature (20 TBT):
YatT7UF.gif

Example of a complex signature (50 TBT):
F9k1MIT.gif

Example of a complex signature, with a transparent mayor and villager (65 TBT):
C1PeKsk.gif

For more examples of my work, go to https://cynthiaroseg.imgur.com/

Mayor Name:
Town Name:
Friend Code:
Dream Address (Optional):
Native fruit:
Time zone:
Villagers (* next to Obtained):
Symbol for obtained villagers:
Some of your favorite colors:
Ideal background (link to image or describe what you want):
Names beneath villagers? (Yes or no):
Shape (Square, Rounded Corners, or Ellipse):
Style of font:
Reference for transparent mayor (+15 TBT) or mayor sprite (+10 TBT):

Happy crossings!
Cynthia

Finished:
1. wearthesun
nSVBeZ0.gif
IlCe19F.gif

2. unpoetic
TuIhUga.gif

3. SensaiGallade
32CJow8.gif

4. Elegant Star123
8DqCUlC.gif
czd8EZD.gif

5. Venice
XCknvoL.gif

6. MayorofMagix
Y58qFL5.gif

7. ThatOneMarshalFangirl
s9szLcI.gif

8. Paperboy012305
1d8RcBx.gif

9. Elegant Star123
P3F8rp2.gif
YiEsnfL.gif

10. revika
w5ClvSK.gif
C1PeKsk.gif
SH5kLiv.gif
11. Cherub
wjTLD4n.gif

12. charlie_moo_
q5sjIXF.gif

13. Zaari
UVsKQHN.png
x8dOsAf.png
14. BrinaLouWho
OaLcZSc.png

Up next:

Last edited:
ohh I love sprites so much, I would love to have more :D
I have two mayors:
Ariane (I would love to have her ponytail visible) and Edith
I hope it's okay to ask for two?
Thank you ♥

Last edited:
ohh I love sprites so much, I would love to have more :D
I have two mayors:
Ariane (I would love to have her ponytail visible) and Edith
I hope it's okay to ask for two?
Thank you ♥

Yes, that's fine! I really admire your shop and signatures by the way!! I saw you posted on my thread and I was like "OH MY GOSH!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I copy the reference directly, so do you have any pictures with the specific poses you want?

Yes, that's fine! I really admire your shop and signatures by the way!! I saw you posted on my thread and I was like "OH MY GOSH!"

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, I copy the reference directly, so do you have any pictures with the specific poses you want?

really? omg that's so nice! :blush: thank you ♥

ahh no I don't sadly, do you need me to take new pictures? I assume it'd be hard to do if I just told you which pose to make?

New pictures would be great if you could! For Ariane I can use the image you used for an example of a transparent mayor on your shop page! If you're happy with that pose, then I would just need a new picture for Edith.

New pictures would be great if you could! For Ariane I can use the image you used for an example of a transparent mayor on your shop page! If you're happy with that pose, then I would just need a new picture for Edith.

okay then! That pose would be awesome, I'm still going to take a new pic with this outfit :) I'll do the pictures now and post back when I got them :D

I would love one. I had to use my phone for a picture so let me know if you need me to retake it.

14vtv1z.jpg

here we go! I hope they're okay, if not I can take others :)
Ariane and Edith
(I just noticed I had them both close their eyes, they're gonna look like they're dreaming ♥)

I would love one. I had to use my phone for a picture so let me know if you need me to retake it.

14vtv1z.jpg

I would recommend using the 3DS image share feature (I just post it as a private post to facebook and then save it to my computer and delete the post) to get the maximum quality. Otherwise, I can try using that picture but the quality won't be quite as good. Either way I'll do my best :)

I would recommend using the 3DS image share feature (I just post it as a private post to facebook and then save it to my computer and delete the post) to get the maximum quality. Otherwise, I can try using that picture but the quality won't be quite as good. Either way I'll do my best :)

You can also use Miiverse by saving a screenshot to your album, logging onto Miiverse online and saving the image to your area and upload it here or onto imgur.

I can't connect to the internet at all on my DS since my campus blocks it :( So it's fine if the quality isn't as great, I completely understand!

You can also use Miiverse by saving a screenshot to your album, logging onto Miiverse online and saving the image to your area and upload it here or onto imgur.

Thank you for that tip! I figured there had to be a better way than what I was doing haha

I can't connect to the internet at all on my DS since my campus blocks it :( So it's fine if the quality isn't as great, I completely understand!

I have the same problem! I get around it by using Connectify. I was skeptical of it at first, but it actually works really well! But that's okay! I'll make that picture work :)

Last edited:
Back