• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Visiting and reviewing Dream Addresses

SilkSpectre

Tiffany's #1 Fan
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Poptart Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Red Pansy
Orange (Fruit)
Red Cosmos
Apple (Fruit)
Hi! I love visiting DAs and also need inspiration to keep on keepin' on with my town landscaping. <3 I feel like visiting and giving reviews of towns. Please post here and use this form if you'd like. I will get to your town and review it asap! :D

Dream Address:
Town name:
Mayor Name:
Alternate characters:
Villagers:
Does your town have a theme?
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed?
What should I make sure to notice?
Anything else?

Last edited:
Dream Address: 6B00-0048-8905
Town name: pn?vma
Mayor Name: demetria
Alternate characters: yani, milky and morgana
Villagers: katt, diana, chief, marcel, marshal, kiki, tangy, ruby, coco, flurry. planning on replacing flurry and marshal with felicity and kyle asap.
Does your town have a theme? forest
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? i don't have one.
What should I make sure to notice? nothing i can think of, really. just tell me what you think stands out, positive or negative
Anything else? i haven't been working on my town for long so some of it is rushed. enjoy though!

Last edited:
Dream Address: 4F00-0044-7CC1
Town name: Nectere
Mayor Name: Jillian
Alternate characters: none
Villagers: Diana, Phil, Wendy, Savannah, Phoebe, Hamphrey, Bruce, Robin, Kid Cat
Does your town have a theme?: Modern
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed?: I like the illuminated project area, but the front of my mayor's house is nice too.
What should I make sure to notice?: Made the paths myself!
Anything else?: Have fun!

Last edited:
Dream Address: 6b00-0042-f58f
Town name: celery
Mayor Name: oscar
Alternate characters: angela
Villagers: maple, melba, bianca, ellie, ketchup, lily, joey, maddie, freckles, coco
Does your town have a theme? no, just cutesy + natural i guess
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? the illuminated heart bit, to the left of town hall
What should I make sure to notice? the little gifts, i guess
Anything else? it's not done omg

Dream Address: Both in Signature
Town name: Arboleda and Cat Isle
Mayor Name: Solange and Mishu
Alternate characters: Rafael and Don Gato
Villagers? All great animals and friends.
Does your town have a theme? First is a small town/ park feel and the second is a modern feline town
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? I love all parts of both of my towns.
What should I make sure to notice? Nothing in particular.
Anything else? Enjoy your visit. :blush:

I feel like you might have visited mine before (?), but I did improve many rooms after the WA update!

Dream Address: 5D00-003E-4CF3
Town name: AHS
Mayor Name: Fiona
Alternate characters: Lana, Pepper, Violet
Villagers: Queenie, Nan, Del, Marcie, Walker, Wendy, Bettina, Dotty, Mott, Benjamin
Does your town have a theme? "American Horror Story," seasons 1-5
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? I am most proud of the patterns--I made all of them except the path (which is a recolor of this one from acliriell)
What should I make sure to notice? The hidden beach, and that all villagers share names with AHS characters (Dandy Mott, Bette and Dot Tattler, Ben Harmon, etc.)
Anything else? The landscaping is not meant to be like a typical horror town. It's meant to look like a pretty suburb for the most part, with the actual horrible things taking place in the houses--just like the show on which it is based.

Dream Address: 6B00-0048-8905
Town name: pn?vma
Mayor Name: demetria
Alternate characters: yani, milky and morgana
Villagers: katt, diana, chief, marcel, marshal, kiki, tangy, ruby, coco, flurry. planning on replacing flurry and marshal with felicity and kyle asap.
Does your town have a theme? forest
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? i don't have one.
What should I make sure to notice? nothing i can think of, really. just tell me what you think stands out, positive or negative
Anything else? i haven't been working on my town for long so some of it is rushed. enjoy though!

Town is cloudy and sleepy, serene. A mixture of very forest colors in the landscaping of the town. Love hoe the path is those stone designs and clovers. Demetria's living room is well-decorated. Very unique, eclectic, quirky. Milky's basement is a gorgeous spa-type room. The pyramid by the cliff seems out of place. Morgana says she isn't finished but her house is off to a beautiful start.

Thank you! It was sometimes somber but mostly just soothing to go through your town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dream Address: 4F00-0044-7CC1
Town name: Nectere
Mayor Name: Jillian
Alternate characters: none
Villagers: Diana, Phil, Wendy, Savannah, Phoebe, Hamphrey, Bruce, Robin, Kid Cat
Does your town have a theme?: Modern
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed?: I like the illuminated project area, but the front of my mayor's house is nice too.
What should I make sure to notice?: Made the paths myself!
Anything else?: Have fun!

Wow what beautiful paths and designs! The tunnel and 2 fountains leading to your mayor house- breathtaking! Jillian's rooms are super unique but the top room is amazing. Again, love the paths. Steps?! What a great illusion! Your town is just beautiful and so inspiring. Thank you for the trip to your elegant and easy to navigate and enjoy town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dream Address: 6b00-0042-f58f
Town name: celery
Mayor Name: oscar
Alternate characters: angela
Villagers: maple, melba, bianca, ellie, ketchup, lily, joey, maddie, freckles, coco
Does your town have a theme? no, just cutesy + natural i guess
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? the illuminated heart bit, to the left of town hall
What should I make sure to notice? the little gifts, i guess
Anything else? it's not done omg

Great entrance to Oscar's house. Very simply cute, natural, and pink town. I like the ways pwps get nestled into trees and flowers. Lots of closely nestled trees to navigate around. Very sweet town. Thank you for the invite!

Last edited:
Dream Address: Both in Signature
Town name: Arboleda and Cat Isle
Mayor Name: Solange and Mishu
Alternate characters: Rafael and Don Gato
Villagers? All great animals and friends.
Does your town have a theme? First is a small town/ park feel and the second is a modern feline town
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? I love all parts of both of my towns.
What should I make sure to notice? Nothing in particular.
Anything else? Enjoy your visit. :blush:

Very lush and organized town. Rafael's house has a great modern style to it. Love the organization of all the flower colors and lining the path with bushes and trees. Solange's house has so much detail- looks like a great place to live!

Cat Isle- More than it sounds! Really cool hospital and another very well decorated and livable house! Great use of modern pwps and street path. All villagers are organized into a tidy spot on the map. :) Thank you for the invite to your skillfully done towns!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel like you might have visited mine before (?), but I did improve many rooms after the WA update!

Dream Address: 5D00-003E-4CF3
Town name: AHS
Mayor Name: Fiona
Alternate characters: Lana, Pepper, Violet
Villagers: Queenie, Nan, Del, Marcie, Walker, Wendy, Bettina, Dotty, Mott, Benjamin
Does your town have a theme? "American Horror Story," seasons 1-5
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? I am most proud of the patterns--I made all of them except the path (which is a recolor of this one from acliriell)
What should I make sure to notice? The hidden beach, and that all villagers share names with AHS characters (Dandy Mott, Bette and Dot Tattler, Ben Harmon, etc.)
Anything else? The landscaping is not meant to be like a typical horror town. It's meant to look like a pretty suburb for the most part, with the actual horrible things taking place in the houses--just like the show on which it is based.

Don't think i ever did- but wow! What a great horror town. Beautiful, detailed rooms in general but the ones with the horror aspects were super well done!! Creepy and freaky. >;D I do not know anything about AHS but horror towns have always been my favorite. Really well done especially the one with the cross imagery. Feel free to let me know in a private message if you'd prefer the stories behind each house and what nefarious thing was going on.

Last edited:
Dream Address: 5F00-0010-A4F7
Town name: Meadow
Mayor Name: Ichigo
Alternate characters: Luna and Daffodil
Villagers: Peanut, Erik, Marshal, Ankha, Flurry, Beau, Chai, Merengue, Bam, and Fang
Does your town have a theme? It's a spring town down cherry blossom season, so I tried to make everything soft looking and fitting of spring!
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? Hmm, maybe the top right of my town with the row of pwps. I also really like my alternate character's homes (the interior, that is)!
What should I make sure to notice?: Rather than plot reset, I villager reset for villagers I wanted, so where they plotted is mostly random. Also, some of the permanent pwps were placed when I had no idea what I was doing, but I tried to make everything work!
Anything else? Nope. I just hope you enjoy your dream!

Dream Address: 4B00-003D-7860
Town name: Alfea
Mayor Name: Milena
Alternate characters: Flora, Bloom and Musa
Villagers: Cece, Viche, Ganon, Mint, Lily, Gala, Julian, Katt, Freya, Whitney.
Does your town have a theme? Fairy Tale
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? Diving Cliff and 7-Eleven Building
What should I make sure to notice? As mentioned below
Anything else?

Town : Alfrea (2017)
Mayor : Milena

More than 30 PwPs scattered all over a hybrid covered Fairy Tale Town. It is always Spring in Magical Alfea!

Attractions :

~ Fairy Tale Train Station and Town Hall
~ Tulip Garden
~ Twinkle Garden
~ Zen Area
~ Diving Cliff
~ 7-Eleven Mega Store with Carpark
~ Desserts / Buffet Cafe
~ Abandoned Zen Castle with a Bank & haunted basement
~ Mayor's Golden Castle (1.6 mil HHA score)
~ Non-ACNL Residents : Cece, Viche and Ganon
~ Sanrio House
~ DLCs and Rares on Display

What is real?

Hi. I am trying to put a stretch of roads in my town but still looking for a good spot to put it in lol. Thanks.

Last edited:
Dream Address: 5E00-0044-6EDC
Town name: Mayview
Mayor Name: Jade
Alternate characters: Nicholas
Villagers: Tia, Bones, Lolly, Tipper, Lopez, Deirdre, Tipper, Bonbon, Mitzi, and Molly
Does your town have a theme? It's a modern city town! I don't see too many so I wanted to try my hand at it!
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? It's my town tree with the illuminated trees on either side, or around my bulletin board! I also like my campsite area :)
What should I make sure to notice? I drew all my paths myself! Also, both of my character's houses are decorated and I'm pretty pleased with it!
]

Dream Address: 5F00-0010-A4F7
Town name: Meadow
Mayor Name: Ichigo
Alternate characters: Luna and Daffodil
Villagers: Peanut, Erik, Marshal, Ankha, Flurry, Beau, Chai, Merengue, Bam, and Fang
Does your town have a theme? It's a spring town down cherry blossom season, so I tried to make everything soft looking and fitting of spring!
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? Hmm, maybe the top right of my town with the row of pwps. I also really like my alternate character's homes (the interior, that is)!
What should I make sure to notice?: Rather than plot reset, I villager reset for villagers I wanted, so where they plotted is mostly random. Also, some of the permanent pwps were placed when I had no idea what I was doing, but I tried to make everything work!
Anything else? Nope. I just hope you enjoy your dream!

There are so many spring/cherry blossom towns- it seems like a boring theme- but not when it is done well! Wow- this town is gorgeous. Great use of paths and everything flows together easily. Very convincing landscaping/paths. First the hotel- great idea! Looks just like one with an elegant restaurant. Greaaat room upstairs. The other 2 houses are so detailed and comfy-feeling! I am just blown away with how beautiful and well done this town is! Thank you for the invite.

Last edited:
Don't think i ever did- but wow! What a great horror town. Beautiful, detailed rooms in general but the ones with the horror aspects were super well done!! Creepy and freaky. >;D I do not know anything about AHS but horror towns have always been my favorite. Really well done especially the one with the cross imagery. Feel free to let me know in a private message if you'd prefer the stories behind each house and what nefarious thing was going on.

Thank you for dreaming of AHS, and for the lovely comments! :) I'm glad you enjoyed your visit, even not being familiar with AHS. (Lana's house, the one with the crosses, is based on season 2 of AHS, which is my favorite season--really cool that you felt that was the best house.) I'd be glad to decipher what each room means, and any significant landscaping. Actually, I might make a thread about that (that will also encourage others to post about their own homes)!

Dream Address: 4F000010B679
Town name: Kesterly
Mayor Name: Kess
Alternate characters:

Toaster: The towns Inn keeper in the forest. Also the father of his estranged daughter, Celestia.
Celestia: Not much is known about her. Her hut deep within the forest is surrounded with bones, black flowers, and dead trees.

Villagers: Poncho, Ruby, Monty, Pate, Marshal, Monique, Renee, Goldie, Naomi
Does your town have a theme? Natural/Overgrown/Forest
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? it WAS the lower western forest, until Monty ruined it.
What should I make sure to notice?
Anything else?

Dream Address: 5A00-000F-E2F9
Town name: Aiur
Mayor Name: Matthew
Alternate characters: N/A
Villagers: Diana, Lolly, Sterlin', Phoebe, Wolfgang, Julian, Felicity, Drago, Boomer, Erik
Does your town have a theme? Modern
What is your favorite part of your town that you designed? Hard to say, though the overall shape I'm happy with.
What should I make sure to notice? Definitely my home.
Anything else? I'd love it if ya were to take pictures while yar on yar adventure in my dream!

Back