• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Auction HOLDEN the exclusive japan hamster (IN BOXES)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Isabelle
Famous Mushroom
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (29) +
THE TITLE SAYS IT ALL.
BIDS GO UP IN 5'S
GOING ON FOR 4 HOURS
Holden.jpg

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but boxed special welcome Amiibo characters can't move into towns on their own.

Unless you're doing this differently, which then it may work after all.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but boxed special welcome Amiibo characters can't move into towns on their own.

Unless you're doing this differently, which then it may work after all.

That's what I thought, too, that the exclusive ones from Fueki can't actually move in, just visit in their RVs.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Holden says the same thing. So I don't know how this is possible, not saying it's *not* possible, just that I don't know how it is!

Last edited:
Yup, this Holden has to be hacked, just like the 711 horse Holden cannot move into the players town.

I saw someone mentioned that even though you can invite him to your town, other can't invite him to their town if he decides to move, just like W.Link or Epona

I saw someone mentioned that even though you can invite him to your town, other can't invite him to their town if he decides to move, just like W.Link or Epona

I'm almost positive that applies only to the Sanrio amiibo cards and the non-AC compatible amiibo figures. The Fueki villagers can only visit in their RVs to my knowledge, not actually move into your town.

Correct me if I'm wrong....
But I think this Holden is hacked.

It is impossible to have Filly and Holden move into your Town, unless you hack them in.

Last edited:
I don't believe further comment is necessary, as others have pointed out Holden much like Filly cannot move into player towns legitimately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back