• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Conspiracy theories

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
Do you believe in any conspiracy theories?

Don't start arguments; let's keep this civil, shall we?

I'm not sure that I believe in any, but I absolutely LOVE reading about them.

I believe a few. Some of them are pretty conceivable. Also I was in an organization under the Freemasons and I can tell you there was a lot of weird stuff...

I believe a few. Some of them are pretty conceivable. Also I was in an organization under the Freemasons and I can tell you there was a lot of weird stuff...

Tell us those weird things. I'm actually quite intrigued.

Tell us those weird things. I'm actually quite intrigued.

Well the organization I was in is called Rainbow Girls. And it's basically training camp to be servant wives to the Freemasons. We wore floor length dresses and buns in our hair and had to "float" when we walked. But we had our meetings in the Masonic Hall and there were secret doors and false walls and stuff like that, as well as "strange" stains that were 100% big blood stains. Multiple ghosts in the hall and you never wanted to be in any part by yourself, we traveled in pairs because it was just really really creepy. But everyone knows the ties of the Freemasons to the government and how weird and cult-y it is.

Last edited:
Well the organization I was in is called Rainbow Girls. And it's basically training camp to be servant wives to the Freemasons. We wore floor length dresses and buns in our hair and had to "float" when we walked. But we had our meetings in the Masonic Hall and there were secret doors and false walls and stuff like that, as well as "strange" stains that were 100% big blood stains. Multiple ghosts in the hall and you never wanted to be in any part by yourself, we traveled in pairs because it was just really really creepy. But everyone knows the ties of the Freemasons to the government and how weird and cult-y it is.

Dang, thanks for that story. Glad to hear you got out (I'm assuming)

I never used to believe in any conspiracy theories, but there are a few that seem very believable, so I'm on the fence now. I don't blindly trust conspiracy theories but some do interest me enough to get me looking at the evidence and thinking that maybe there is some truth to some of them.

I think most, if not all conspiracies are a big load of garbage. They're quite funny to read about, but there's no way that a common misconception should be turned into some big overcomplicated theory like the Mandela Effect. The best things that conspiracies gave me is that stereotype of "OOOH IT'S A CONSPIRACY GUYYYS IT'S A CONSPIRACY EVERYTHING'S A CONSPIRACY", tinfoil hat kind of guy. Now that's pretty funny.

I don't really read or believe conspiracy theories. I've tried reading some, but they just didn't pique my interest. In terms of things people talk about that probably aren't real, I'm more interested in cryptids and urban legends.

i used to believe in this theory that Beyonce is actually older than we think but now i dont really care anymore.

I can't say I believe in any personally, but I'm sure there will be some true ones.

I 100% believe that what we believe as aliens (like the grays), are actually demons posing as extraterrestrial life to fool us.

i think they're fun to read about but 99% of the time i find them ridiculous. still fun to read.

They are ok, if they are somewhat believable and sane. I do remember my english teacher telling me there was a collage class dedicated to conspiracies theories though...

Back