• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokémon Nuzlocke, have you attempted or completed one?

Elvera

These wings will fly
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ancient Candle
I looked on the first three pages and didn't see this thread, so I thought I might start one​

Have you ever started a Nuzlock challenge?
Better question have you ever completed the challenge, and how many pokemon did you lose?

I've started so many runs, but have only managed to complete one which was a heartgold run with a totodile named Roe. Usually I get attached to the pokemon way too quickly and then just quit when one of them dies, so completing even one was an achievement.

I started a black 2 run tonight and got a cute little Oshawott named Pippa.

I always wanted to try an Egglocke! Other than that, I've never tried or done a Nuzlocke at all...

I haven't ever done an egglocke but it would defiantly be exciting finding out what pokemon you'll be using.

I did a Wondertrade one once but got a level 1 pokemon in place of my starter, I didn't bother with another one after that.

I've thought about doing one, but I haven't actually tried it yet. I get attached to my Pokemon. :(

I attempted a Nuzlocke a few years ago, but after my starter died, I lost interest.

Yes I did. I did one in my X copy. But I guess I lost interest as I was too overleveled.

i finished one on heartgold with a chikorita named pearl who was on 1 health for 364683 years

I've attempted some but at some point I usually get bored following the rules and just end up forgetting about the challenge in general.

I attempted one in Sapphire but ended up dying from a Seedot in the beginning of the game. RIP.

I remember once I did a Wondertrade Nuzlocke
The only casualties I had were a wartortle, a kirlia, skitty, and a cottone, I did complete it with an unusual team of Dustox, Lopunny, Garchomp, Feraligatr, Togetic, and an Umbreon c:

i've tried many nuzlockes

most of them have ended because i found a shiny and i didn't want to release it once it 'died'

though i did an egglocke of the Volt White 2 hack and was felled to burgh

I've never done a nuzlocke before but I've always wanted to. I'm going to be getting Leaf Green soon, so I plan on doing one with that.

I nuzlocked Black (I'd say it's one of the harder ones) back in late '14, and although littered with losses of Pokemon, I made it through with one of my favorite teams of all time. Darmanitan(My favorite Pokemon of all time BECAUSE of how good she was), Sawk, Seismitoad, Excadrill, Zweilous, and Archeops. Sawk lasted all the way from route 3, and I really did care to keep them healthy, even if some, such as RiskyBiznu the Tranquil or Berf the Ducklett died horrible deaths.(Yes I named all my Pokemon stupid things. I did end up beating it, and even though it was challenging, nobody died at the end. I made sure of it.

To this day that Nuzlocke was one of the best, if not the best experience in Pokemon I've ever had. I want to do Black 2's challenge mode and Platinum sometime soon.

I've attempted completing a Nuzlocke a ton of times in multiple games, like White 2, X, and Omega Sapphire. Most of the time, though, I don't end up finishing Nuzlockes since I usually don't have the willpower to stop using my favorite Pokemon once they've "died" lol

Never tried it. It always seemed kinda dumb to me lol

I nuzlocked Black (I'd say it's one of the harder ones) back in late '14, and although littered with losses of Pokemon, I made it through with one of my favorite teams of all time. Darmanitan(My favorite Pokemon of all time BECAUSE of how good she was), Sawk, Seismitoad, Excadrill, Zweilous, and Archeops. Sawk lasted all the way from route 3, and I really did care to keep them healthy, even if some, such as RiskyBiznu the Tranquil or Berf the Ducklett died horrible deaths.(Yes I named all my Pokemon stupid things. I did end up beating it, and even though it was challenging, nobody died at the end. I made sure of it.

To this day that Nuzlocke was one of the best, if not the best experience in Pokemon I've ever had. I want to do Black 2's challenge mode and Platinum sometime soon.

Yeah I found Black and White to defiantly be harder than some of the other games.
Sometimes making nicknames for pokemon is difficult, Berf the Ducklett seems kind of cute though. I named a treeko Leaf before because I couldn't think of anything cool, so your naming skills are probably better than mine XD

----
Also my Black 2 run failed on the third gym because I was under leveled. I really liked my team as well.

Last edited:
Back