Furniture sets that go with Princess series?

DivaBlueGirl

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Currently in my main room I have the rococo series customised pink and white and in my back room I have Gracie's princess series. I really like how this looks kinda royal and girly but I can't think of any other series' that go well with these two (I don't like the Regal one). Do any of you have any suggestions of other sets that match that theme? :)

Maybe some sanrio set? Or single furniture pieces, like the console table in white. Or that seat you get in the weeding day.

Last edited:
Have you tried to customize the regal set? Because some pieces look a lot better when you customize them too. The blue set in light blue might work nicely with the princess stuff too, and maybe the minimalist stuff, ranch set in white. A few things, especially the player, from the sweets set, and then yeah like Mu~ said a lot of the more pastel toned sanrio items would look nice too.

Princess set goes good with the Regal Set.

Have you tried and customize the Rococo set? It will certainly look great with the items. (Color is called Gothic White.)

Last edited:
I kind of like a mix of princess and mermaid. Though mine is the reverse: A predominantly mermaid room with a few princess pieces. It might not work as well the other way around. Who knows, though. Food for thought.

it's gonna sound weird, but I've seen a Princess room that used pieces of the Egg series and it was actually kinda cute! the lamp in particular fit in very well.

I'd say ranch customized to white might be worth trying?

This might sound odd, but if you want a different sort of look, patchwork furniture custom to that cream color might be different. I have a room where I've been sticking my princess set/cream patchwork custom furniture and it doesn't look half bad/I'm thinking about working with that and seeing what designs I can come up with.

Back