• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

That cool Villager you hate but other people like.

I don't really hate any villager, but I'm not a big fan of Rolf, and a lot of folks seem to like him.

I really don't like Coco, but she's fairly popular. I understand her design, but the fact that she doesn't have eyes looks sort of creepy to me (even though she's a cartoon.) She's in Willow as a starting villager and I can't wait to get rid of her. All the gyroids in her house are sorta amusing though.

I don't hate any villagers, but I have had Marshal in a number of my towns and ended up moving him out for other smug villagers. I think he's adorable and small, but I just haven't bonded with him the way I have with Pietro, Hans, Julian and a few other smug bros.

I don't want to be a hater, but I really feel like they missed the mark with Julian. Obviously loads of people disagree with me here, but his colouring is just so bland. The only reason I care about this is that he's a flipping unicorn! It should not be possible to be "meh" about a unicorn!

All the wolves with the exception of Vivian, she's very cute. c:

Back