That cool Villager you hate but other people like.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey there!
A few weeks ago i made a Thread about that ugliest villager nobody like but you like, now... It's turn for that Villagers other like but you hate or well... The famous Popular Villagers.

I think some good examples are: Marshal, Merengue, Stitches, Diana or Julian.

Of course i miss some and i'm talking about Welcome Amiibo Villagers too like: Dobie, Ketchup or the Sanrio Villagers.

What do you say? I want to know your opinion.

Last edited:
Not sure...

Does Vivian count? Not sure what her appeal is...

Julian is meh to me he looks to plain tbh the only reason i like marshal is because squirrel, and smug is my fave personality: but I dont really like julian hes just sorta there, and is in everyones town pretty much.

Last edited:
I don't hate Julian, but I'm not crazy for him. He's just there. I had him in my town once, and I just couldn't bond to him.

I'm not crazy for villagers with overly cute designs. Villagers like Cookie, Chevre and Etoile, for example. I don't hate any of them, though, and I can definitely see why other people love them!

Julian. I get that people like him cuz he's a unicorn, but I think he's really ugly.. They could've done a better unicorn design. :(

I don't hate Marshal, but don't understand why is he so popular.

Likewise! I don't hate him either, it's just seems like everyone has him in their town. I don't think I've visited a DA that doesn't have Marshal or Diana living in their town lol.

Hm.. I guess it has to be Julian. So many fans over him, but I don't see why.

It's not so much a dislike as a "I don't get what the fuss is about", and that is Stitches. All his bright-yet-clashing colors make my eyes hurt, his XX eyes weird me out (too many cartoons I've seen use those kinds of eyes to symbolize "dead"), and I just don't get the deal with him. Yeah, I guess he's cute, but he just isn't that special to me. It's the same with Merengue, the cat-with-a-head-that's-an-orange, Marina, Ankha (already got her once as a random move-in, she was meh), Marshal; a lot of the really popular villagers, in fact.
It's not that I'd run them out of town if I randomly got them, but I'm not going to worry about or work for getting them either. To me, they're just pretty meh.

I dont hate of these villagers, I'm just not a fan of theirs. Pietro, Muffy and Julian.

I don't get Marshall's appeal, like he's just kind of plain looking IMO. Like sure he's angry, but you know who is angry and 100% cuter? ROSCOE

Likewise! I don't hate him either, it's just seems like everyone has him in their town. I don't think I've visited a DA that doesn't have Marshal or Diana living in their town lol.
I've never had any of those 2, lol.
Btw I just remembered Pietro seems to be really popular, and people seem to either love or hate him. I'm​ from the second group. He looks creepy to me.

Last edited:
i don't dislike Marshal, he's currently in my town. i wanted to see if he appealed to me more but he doesn't, i'm going to get rid of him when i can

Sanrio villagers like Etoile and Chai, especially the latter. I love the elephant species but I feel her design is over the top. It looks awkward and very unrealistic seeing her walking outside always with a cup on her head.

I'm sure this will get a reaction, cause I've seen how popular Kyle seems to be, but I have him in my town, and I don't hate him, but I am not fond of him, either. I doubt I will try to get him out...Colton is next on the list for that! Sometimes Kyle is almost likeable. Maybe it depends on the mood I am in! ;)

I'm sure this will get a reaction, cause I've seen how popular Kyle seems to be, but I have him in my town, and I don't hate him, but I am not fond of him, either. I doubt I will try to get him out...Colton is next on the list for that! Sometimes Kyle is almost likeable. Maybe it depends on the mood I am in! ;)

Agreed on Kyle but I guess all the wolves are just popular.

Back