• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

pineapple, anchovies, mushrooms, pretty much anything except sausage

There's a chain near me called Pieology, and it's basically like a Subway for pizza. You can create all kinds of combinations, and they're so good. I like to top my pizzas there with mushrooms, black olives, bell peppers, and meatballs to create a meatball sub pizza. Their meatballs are amazing.
Before this, I was a traditionalist who only ate either cheese, classic combo (pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, and Italian sausage), or margarita; very rarely would I have plain pepperoni, because for some reason certain kinds of pepperoni upset my stomach quite badly.
Honestly, I like to eat plain mushrooms and cheese as well. I love mushrooms, can't get enough of them.

That sounds amazing! I need one of those by me.

I love meat so basically any meat on pizza is fine by me. Though not much beats a good, cheesy and sausage pizza. YUM~
Gosh, now I really want some pizza. But please no mushrooms, those don't mix well with me.

I always go with beef (minced), but I'm not a big fan of cheese in big quantity.

I like putting Chicken, onion, bell pepper, and mushrooms on my pizza. Sometimes I get Chicken bell pepper, banana pepper and mushroom but I usually go for onion. I love onion things. The pepper aren't hot which is great. I usually stay away from pork because I get itchy from it if I eat alot of it. I know pizza doesn't have alot on it but I rather not take the chance of being really itchy, or take an allergy pill like if we are in a group or something. Itching thing aside, bacon bits are good on pizza... which are on bbq chicken pizza sometimes.
I also like pizza that uses a cheese sauce instead of tomato. They come in different toppings.
If you do frozen pizza, there is this really good one called California White Pizza. It has spinach and garlic and cheese and stuff on it. Really good.

Artichokes are my new fav.
Artichokes are surprisingly good on a pizza. They don't sell artichoke pizzas where I live, but I got to try one on my honeymoon and I fell in love.

I love veggie toppings on my pizzas. An ideal combination for me is tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and peppers, but I usually just get whatever veggie option they have because it's cheaper than ordering specific toppings. I've recently discovered an alfredo pizza with tomatoes and spinach that I really like. I just wish it also had mushrooms because then it would be perfect.

Artichokes are surprisingly good on a pizza. They don't sell artichoke pizzas where I live, but I got to try one on my honeymoon and I fell in love.

I love veggie toppings on my pizzas. An ideal combination for me is tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and peppers, but I usually just get whatever veggie option they have because it's cheaper than ordering specific toppings. I've recently discovered an alfredo pizza with tomatoes and spinach that I really like. I just wish it also had mushrooms because then it would be perfect.

Alfredo sauce is quite delicious. Pesto is good too with spinach and caramelized onions 🤤

Sadly, a river that flows through my town flooded most of the downtown buildings and contaminated our city water source. As a result our Panago hasn't had a shipment in months, so I haven't had artichoke pizza in way to long. :cry:

mushrooms, kebab meat, bell pepper, cheese etc. Anything not pork/heavy meat I suppose.

Mushrooms (sorry 😂) onions and peppers. Can someone please tell me what a banana pepper is? Don’t think I can find them in my local Asda 😂💜

I have to be in the mood for pizza, but I really like the buffalo chicken pizza from Domino’s. That’s basically the only kind I will eat. I’m really not a huge fan of pizza.

Mushrooms are my #1 favourite topping, even a pizza with just mushrooms and cheese is perfectly delicious to me!

Other pizzas I tend to order
- pepperoni / pineapple (I agree, it's really good)
- chicken / onion with bbq sauce
- mushrooms / green pepper / bacon / pepperoni

I hate pizza. Unless it has very specific toppings:
Spinach, feta, chicken, mushrooms, green peppers.
Any combination of that. If it doesn't have that I wont touch it.
this has changed. i dislike pizza still because i have GERD but can enjoy it now since im on prilosec! it's not my #1 choice and im still picky but not too bad....
i still love the pizza i mentioned earlier, absolute fav, but my new favorite is bacon & mushrooms. mmmm mushrooms.
oh, and deep dish or at least flavored crust. hungry howies and dominos have my heart when it comes to pizza. i love the cajun crust from HH and dominos pan pizzas are so good... and cheap!

Pepperoni and only pepperoni because I'm simple as all hell lol

My typical order from Domino's is a medium hand-tossed pie with double pepperoni. In my opinion they make the BEST pizza ever. If I go to a basic generic pizza shop however, I get two pep slices extra crispy, and I sprinkle some garlic powder and pepper on top for added flavor. I used to ask for a little extra tomato sauce or hot sauce but I don't anymore. Pizza is my comfort food but I try not to eat it every day.

I can still eat plain cheese pizza or with green peppers/bacon/ham/sausage if that's the only option available at, let's say for example, a party or meeting but I honest to God only ever enjoy pepperoni. Don't even bother offering me mushroom/olive or that other crap on pizza, yuck!

Mushrooms (sorry 😂) onions and peppers. Can someone please tell me what a banana pepper is? Don’t think I can find them in my local Asda 😂💜
1652906784552.png
1652906564680.png
1652906601792.png

Banana Pepper Wiki

I've always seen them and eaten them as pickled.

Pepperoni is usually my go-to because its what everyone likes so I don't argue with my family, but I'm also a fan of ham and pineapple, and anything with mushrooms. Theres not much that I dislike except for some of the meats, but thats just from having parosmia.
Back when I was still eating chicken I quite liked the barbecue chicken style pizzas.

Has anyone ever tried cookie pizzas or fruit pizzas?
1652908153663.png
1652908168964.png
1652908177352.png
1652908188973.png
1652908242642.png

1652908290785.png
1652908299346.png
1652908320877.png
1652908349167.png

A cookie dough crust, cream cheese filling, and fruit topping

Back