• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

fenris

it's ya boy finn
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
Winter Mittens
Most people I meet love pizza, but opinions on toppings vary a lot from person to person.

For instance, my husband and I recently discovered that we like pepperoni and pineapple. I know it sounds weird, but it's better than ham or Canadian bacon with pineapple, because the spices in the pepperoni play well with the acidity and sweetness of the pineapple. It's even better if you add some crushed red pepper flakes!

What toppings do you guys like best, and why? Are there any "weird" toppings or combinations you like that you wish more people would try?

Pepperoni.

Not a fan of any other ingredient.

Pepperoni & pineapple is so good together! I love that too.

Mushrooms and bacon are the ****.

Barbecue chicken and caramelized onions are amazing as toppings together. I also enjoy pineapple (I think alone or with chicken is best) and grilled chicken + tomato slices are also favorites.

I won't eat mushrooms or olives, though.

I mainly just need tomatoes, basil and tons of garlic to enjoy a pizza, but mushrooms and feta are great additions too!

Pepperoni and Mushrooms. That's the perfect combination on a pizza, and I doubt I'll ever like a combination more than that.

pineapple and now I totally need to try pepperoni and pineapple

plain is the best but pepperoni is always nice... never liked other toppings i love plain food

- - - Post Merge - - -

pesto actually sounds really good on it

Mostly anything except for fruit (or beans, corn, peas... I've seen people put that stuff on pizza...)

The only topping I really like is Pepperoni. All the others I probably wouldn't like.

black olives, mushrooms, broccoli (weird but its really good i swear), banana peppers

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh and avocado <3 <3

Where are those people who complain every time someone posts about pizza?! Anyway pepperoni and with ricotta too is my fav.

Gourmet Veggie pizza from Round Table.
IT'S THE BOMB.
Seriously I could live off that pizza.

My ideal pizza toppings are pepperoni, olives and mushrooms. I haven't really gotten adventurous with my pizza yet, though I'd like to try ham and pineapple sometime, just so I can say for sure if I like it or hate it.

Tons of cheese is perfect. Just cheese. Also sausage, pepperoni, bacon, pretty much any other meat, mushrooms, peppers, and squash or zucchini are great too.

Back