• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

I hate pizza with a passion, but the only good pizza is pineapple pizza.

I still pick off the pineapple and leave the rest of the pizza, but still. ;)

Last edited:
raspberry jam, refried beans, pistachios, and asparagus drizzled with horseradish and tartar sauce

there should be a separate board for pizza discussion, lol (or a stickied thread, heh).

the only thing i don't like on pizza is anchovies (ugh too salty). my favorite combo lately is what i call "gumbo" pizza, with ranch sauce, grilleed chicken, spicy itlian sausage, canadian bacon (ham), onions, tomatos, and green bell peppers. the only gumbo ingredient missing is celery (and cayenne pepper)...

interesting ingredients i've had tho include artichoke hearts, broccoli, and eggplant...

Last edited:
I hate pizza. Unless it has very specific toppings:
Spinach, feta, chicken, mushrooms, green peppers.
Any combination of that. If it doesn't have that I wont touch it.

Green peppers, onions, beef, mushrooms, grilled chicken, jalape?o peppers. Not all together, though.

dominos has one called bbq cheeseburger here it's so ****ing good but its also like 7000kj for the whole pan oops

I prefer ranch or alfredo for the sauce, and pepperoni, beef, italian sausage, on the list goes on. I love pizza.

Mushrooms, ham, hot dog sausage, seafood, white palm tree thingies (idk what they're called in English), boiled egg. Not everything together in the same pizza, tho.

Last edited:
There's a chain near me called Pieology, and it's basically like a Subway for pizza. You can create all kinds of combinations, and they're so good. I like to top my pizzas there with mushrooms, black olives, bell peppers, and meatballs to create a meatball sub pizza. Their meatballs are amazing.
Before this, I was a traditionalist who only ate either cheese, classic combo (pepperoni, mushrooms, bell peppers, olives, and Italian sausage), or margarita; very rarely would I have plain pepperoni, because for some reason certain kinds of pepperoni upset my stomach quite badly.
Honestly, I like to eat plain mushrooms and cheese as well. I love mushrooms, can't get enough of them.

Last edited:
I like every kind of pizza ---> meriterainian, plain, pinapple, veggie, olive, all and same with pasta nomnom

Back