• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Peroxide addict needs Shampoodle STAT!

Mallow

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
Feedback
100% (13) +
Oh boy, I need a haircut and some cute new threads if I'm ever gonna get my mayoral duties done!

17425078_10155054509191897_5119556402711685309_n.jpg

If there's anyone around who would be so kind as to let me roam their Main St, I'd be super grateful. I don't have much to offer in return at this stage, but you can call in a favour anytime. Just PM if you ever need signatures, RV visits or somewhere to take our girl Katie.

Oh boy, I need a haircut and some cute new threads if I'm ever gonna get my mayoral duties done!

View attachment 196227

If there's anyone around who would be so kind as to let me roam their Main St, I'd be super grateful. I don't have much to offer in return at this stage, but you can call in a favour anytime. Just PM if you ever need signatures, RV visits or somewhere to take our girl Katie.

you can come to my town! :)

also you got bangle as one of your starters?? i love her so much <3

I have mixed feelings about my starters, but Bangle is super cute! I know Cobb is universally unpopular, so I'm really trying to like him. Unfortunately his sickly green skin and serial killer lair (grim interior design!) isn't helping his cause. Baabara is sweet, but I had a snooty sheep starter (Timbra) in my original town.

I'm gonna try to let villagers move in naturally in Marigold, so it will be interesting to see who I get next!

Oh my gosh, in your town now, so pretty!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks so much Jazmin! Love my new haircut and the beautiful perfect cherries. Don't hesitate to hit me up if you need anything in return.

Back