New copy of new leaf!

ccee633

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Small Mailbox
(Can I brag a little here? Okay? Okay.)

Like most of you here, I soon yearned to get another copy of the game. I recalled the EB games in my city alows you to trade in games. I decided to trade in super smash bros. 4.

I managed to get 19$ off! :D

This is a pretty good deal for me, because I will easily get all that money back. Definatly need to trade in more games later, I can't wait to start up my new copy! Plus; the free amiibo RV card was of Maddie. Never heard of her before today! She is so adorable!

I also find it great the the welcome amiibo cardridge is way different than the regular acnl game card so I will be able to tell which is which better. x3

I'm so happy for you! So many pluses to getting a new game, and what a great deal!

I just started my second NL town myself, last week...so much to do! I have a female mayor this time, and love the wigs, and clothes and everything about her.

Thanks for your likes on some of my posts. And thanks also for that link in your signature! Very helpful.

Hope you have lots of fun with it!

I just got a new game today too!! When I finally choose my perfect layout we can start visiting each other!

Yo nice! I made sure not to update to amiibo yet when i got my game it feels like updating to amiibo makes maps more cluttered? Anyways I got a great layout for halloween town > : D

Congrats! I think 2 is the max for me, if I tried to juggle more towns I would fail. Once I get them to DA status I'll probably only update them and then get new copies. =D

Back