• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do I link New Leaf to this game?

MelbaBear

marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
So I just started playing HDD, and it asked me my name and let me customize myself, but I thought that you play as your mayor in New Leaf. Am I wrong? :O

They are two different games and have nothing to do with each other afaik. You work in a city where you're asked to renovate public buildings and the houses of all villagers, but it has nothing to do with your New Leaf game.

They are two different games and have nothing to do with each other afaik. You work in a city where you're asked to renovate public buildings and the houses of all villagers, but it has nothing to do with your New Leaf game.

Ah, okay! Thank you for explaining!

You can link your HHD game to ACNL which gives access to some special items you can't get otherwise (I assume you can buy/trade for them though). Follow the prompts on the game menu screen when loading ACNL if you want to do this.

I believe you can also link HHD and Amiibo Festival, which will let you have the houses you've designed for animals in HHD (that you have cards for, I don't know if you can do it without the cards) appear in AF.

Back