• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hullo

skittles1405

Bells
Heyo so I'm Laura and my friend Lauraplays1 told me to join this so here I am.
It makes sense for me to join an AC forum after playing it for over 5 years.
Okay so I'm so new to forums I mean I only just recently joined Amino communities like how did I only just find out about all these things now!?
So I'm not sure what to write so I'll just say somethings that I like and make me myself. :cool:

So I'm kinda obsessed with anime, Sailor Moon (the original not this new updated one) got me hooked 4 years ago.
I also like YouTubers such as Dan and Phil so hit message me if you wanna get talking about those two beans :D
I also lovee to write on Wattpad/Tumblr/AO3 obvs the fanfiction route but I'm getting myself into fiction writing but it's so hard to make up my own world and characters like J.K Rowling I look up to ya.
So I don't even know how long this should be but I reckon that's enough information If you're a stalker :)
Oh yeah I'm also vv sarcastic and jokey so baiii

Back