• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Art of my Mayor

charlie_moo_

°♡Rainbow Island♡° @rainbow_crossing
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2153-4564-6232
Dreamy Bear Plush
Vesta
Celeste Chick Plush
Sheep Plush
Mom's Plush
Summer Shell
Leif
Pikachu Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (184) +
Looking to buy art of my Mayor. Offering TBT.

HNI_0033.JPGHNI_0034.JPGHNI_0035.JPGHNI_0036.JPG

Last edited:
How much tbt would you be offering for a colored half body?

It all depends on the style and detail ect. Do you have any links of your work? :)

As a guess, around 30tbt - 100 tbt in that range and willing to negotiate as well :)

Last edited:
I suppose you could just check out my Instagram and see if you like my style or not. Instagram.com/icedteakid is the link to my acc! :)

I can make you a sprite of your mayor to match the villagers in your signature. (See my signature for example)

I can make you a sprite of your mayor to match the villagers in your signature. (See my signature for example)

That would be awesome!!! How much would one of those be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suppose you could just check out my Instagram and see if you like my style or not. Instagram.com/icedteakid is the link to my acc! :)

Oh wow yeah! I really like your stlye! How much tbt would you be looking for? All of a sudden im now bad a offering tbt for art :'D i really dont want to offend and offer too little

Last edited:
Would 20 TBT be okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had actually already started it just in case, so I just finished making it!! I also updated your sig for you if you wanted it included:

5UCwzx6.gif

5rtiZDl.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch that, I'm touching up some of the lining because I feel it could be better

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, here we go:

ImIk6ht.gif

Gh4qJk0.gif

Last edited:
Would 20 TBT be okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had actually already started it just in case, so I just finished making it!! I also updated your sig for you if you wanted it included:

5UCwzx6.gif

5rtiZDl.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch that, I'm touching up some of the lining because I feel it could be better

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, here we go:

ImIk6ht.gif

Gh4qJk0.gif

Haha wow omg thankyou!! Ill send you some tbt now !! <3

Back