Mom's Plush
Summer Shell
Leif
Pikachu Easter Egg
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (184) +
Looking to buy art of my Mayor. Offering TBT.

HNI_0033.JPGHNI_0034.JPGHNI_0035.JPGHNI_0036.JPG

Last edited:
It all depends on the style and detail ect. Do you have any links of your work? :)

As a guess, around 30tbt - 100 tbt in that range and willing to negotiate as well :)

Last edited:
I suppose you could just check out my Instagram and see if you like my style or not. Instagram.com/icedteakid is the link to my acc! :)

I can make you a sprite of your mayor to match the villagers in your signature. (See my signature for example)

I can make you a sprite of your mayor to match the villagers in your signature. (See my signature for example)

That would be awesome!!! How much would one of those be?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I suppose you could just check out my Instagram and see if you like my style or not. Instagram.com/icedteakid is the link to my acc! :)

Oh wow yeah! I really like your stlye! How much tbt would you be looking for? All of a sudden im now bad a offering tbt for art :'D i really dont want to offend and offer too little

Last edited:
Would 20 TBT be okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had actually already started it just in case, so I just finished making it!! I also updated your sig for you if you wanted it included:

5UCwzx6.gif

5rtiZDl.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch that, I'm touching up some of the lining because I feel it could be better

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, here we go:

ImIk6ht.gif

Gh4qJk0.gif

Last edited:
Would 20 TBT be okay?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I had actually already started it just in case, so I just finished making it!! I also updated your sig for you if you wanted it included:

5UCwzx6.gif

5rtiZDl.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Scratch that, I'm touching up some of the lining because I feel it could be better

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, here we go:

ImIk6ht.gif

Gh4qJk0.gif

Haha wow omg thankyou!! Ill send you some tbt now !! <3

Back