• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's a song you absolutely loathe?

This is why I stick with pre-90's music xDD

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant like the fanmade ones.

Oh that makes sense.

Also, did they change the bgm in the game? When I play it now, the music is not what I remember from when I was younger.

I usually never come across songs I really loathe, but I had to hear Fancy by Iggy Azalia on TV today and I really can't stand it.

I hate anything made by Babymetal. Babymetal in general is terrible...They don't even know what metal is(They called Metallica a PERSON. THEY THINK "METALLICA-SAN" IS A PERSON LIKE WHAT). It's just crappy Jpop that calls itself metal. Unacceptable.

All of the ones with lyrics. People need to stop ruining music with their "poetry".

Any pop or rap song made in the 2010's.

Stuff like this crap-

Pretty much any modern pop song. They're all terrible.

But I rly rly rly hate those Twenty One Pilots songs. Any of them really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Idk this song is pretty great tho

I have like 70 songs disliked on my Pandora. You don't know how much I hate modern music since 2015-2017. Though, It comes once in a blue moon that i'll actually like some through those years.

I came here for "le wrong generation" and I was not disappointed.

Brick in the wall by pink floyd

Delete your account right now.

I used the loathe Rolling in the Deep.

any song my roommate listens to. she blasts her ****ty music every. single. morning. and it makes me want to kill myself :)
here's one of her favourites

7 Years by Lukas Grahm
Rockabye by Clean Bandit
Panda by Desiigner
Stay the Night by Haley Williams
Ain't it Fun by Paramore
Love on the Brain Rihanna
Closer Chain Smokers (I can never take them seriously after that stupid selfie song)

Literally so many songs that have come out the past few years. I normally like pop music, but as time has been going on it has just been getting worse and worse. At least, the stuff they play on the radio is. I don't have any other way of finding music so the radio is all I have, and most of what has been coming out lately is terrible imo. It's always really slow and long, or it has a chorus and then the rest of the song is just repeating the same line over and over again.

Greenlight by Lorde. Cant stand it knowing the fact that its gonna be the choice of song for all of those teen coming of age movies for the next few years

Songs with lyrics?????

It's 2017, nobody's listening to Beethoven anymore.

Lol teenagers are awesome. A lot of people are listening to Beethoven 200 years after he died, and no one will be listening to the same 3 chords and 10 body part euphemisms it takes to write a ****ty pop song in 200 years from now.

Blurred Lines, like I just want to murder that song and bury it so deep nobody will ever have to think about it ever again.

Oh, and THE BANJO SONG I don't know it's true name but I hate it so much.

Last edited:
"Jesus Take the Wheel."

That song used to come on the radio every single morning while I was getting ready for school. The first time or two, it was mostly tolerable. After the second week straight, I wanted to gouge my eardrums out every time I heard it.

prob that one song about scars by alessia cara something, i can't stand songs that feed off of a girl's low esteem

Any nightcore, it's just cringe

That adore song by Amy Shark, I just hate voices like that I don't know why.

Last edited:
Back