• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's a song you absolutely loathe?

PizzaTotinoBoy

I am...Pizza Totino's Boy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
You know those songs. They annoy you, disgust you, drive you up a tree, or just give you a bad time.
I could list a ton, but I'd like to hear what you guys think.

Recently Miranda Lambert's "We Should be Friends" is that kind of song to me. I'm sorry but her voice annoys the living hell out of me. It's just a generic annoying country song that people are praising for who knows why.

Last edited:
Literally any song by Alessia Cara. I can't stand her voice.

Green Light by Lorde is annoying too.

Any pop or rap song made in the 2010's.

Stuff like this crap-

Last edited:
If you've ever heard of the song "God made girls", I can't stand it. It's some bubbly country girl singing about how girls exist literally just to wash their man's F150 or some other garbage like that. God I really hate it.

That one song in that Grammarly ad. You know the one. That type of genre is just...Terrible. I hate that modern-day whatever the hell you can describe it.

'Sweatshirt' by Jacob Satorius.
'Mud on my boots' I have no idea who did this song but I swear to God every time I get in a vehicle and the radio is on, it's this damn song. I'm so tired of it.
'Cake by the Ocean' by DNCE (For some reason thrift shops just love this song)

Make Me (Cry) by Noah Cyrus kinda gets on my nerves now.

Pretty much any modern pop song. They're all terrible.

But I rly rly rly hate those Twenty One Pilots songs. Any of them really.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Minecraft songs. That game's community is the worst.

Idk this song is pretty great tho

I have like 70 songs disliked on my Pandora. You don't know how much I hate modern music since 2015-2017. Though, It comes once in a blue moon that i'll actually like some through those years.

I have like 70 songs disliked on my Pandora. You don't know how much I hate modern music since 2015-2017. Though, It comes once in a blue moon that i'll actually like some through those years.

Yeah, like the song "I don't wanna live forever" I'm not a big fan of it but I do kinda like it, too.

Back