• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's a song you absolutely loathe?

Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran
Closer by The Chainsmokers ft. Halsey

fortunately TOL isn't played much on the radio anymore (not that I like Shape of You any better lol) but Closer is still overplayed and I hear it everywhere :-/

Clocks by Coldplay.
Every time I hear the piano melody it's ear grating for me, and I'm not really sure why.

fortunately TOL isn't played much on the radio anymore (not that I like Shape of You any better lol) but Closer is still overplayed and I hear it everywhere :-/

Oh god I hate Thinking Out Loud. My somewhat-young grandma really likes him and likes to sing that song every time I come down to Ohio to see her. Drives me up a tree.

Ugh, I feel you. I hated that song...

Plus anything by Halsey = rubbish.

most songs that have some kind of talk-melody in it, know what i mean?? its kind of hard to explain but i've heard a lot of rap songs do this

Anything that has ever been released by Taylor Swift

taylor swift knew you were trouble when you walked in.
shame on her now, huh?

well now you two have bad blood,
almost like you stabbed her in the back and left her with a deep cut.

well hater's gonna hate hate hate hate hate
and taylor's gonna shake it off

Oh yeah I also can't stand anything by 21 Pilots please make them stop

taylor swift knew you were trouble when you walked in.
shame on her now, huh?

well now you two have bad blood,
almost like you stabbed her in the back and left her with a deep cut.

well hater's gonna hate hate hate hate hate
and taylor's gonna shake it off

2oN39Am.gif

I hate twenty one pilots too. Their "rapping" or whatever tf it is is embarrassing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

any song my roommate listens to. she blasts her ****ty music every. single. morning. and it makes me want to kill myself :)
here's one of her favourites

While I respect Nikki Minaj as a person, her "music" is indescribably ****ty.

The Joker by Steve Miller Band. Awful song in every single way.

Also pretty much any and every country song ever.

The Joker by Steve Miller Band. Awful song in every single way.

Also pretty much any and every country song ever.

Even my parents (who grew up with that song) freaking hate it.

Lol teenagers are awesome. A lot of people are listening to Beethoven 200 years after he died, and no one will be listening to the same 3 chords and 10 body part euphemisms it takes to write a ****ty pop song in 200 years from now.

I'm sorry but I will still be listening to Lady Gaga 200 years from now; Beethoven can piss off.

Pachelbel on the other hand...

Mercy by Shawn Mendes
Shape of You by Ed Sheeran

So sick of hearing these on the radio...

Back