• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Spring Cleaning Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
Feedback
100% (16) +
So, my inventory is, quite literally, stuffed to the brim. Excluding my secret storage room, I'm giving away everything in my closets! I'm calingl it 'spring cleaning'. ;)

To enter my Spring Cleaning giveaway, just tell me your favourite Animal Crossing villager! Entries will be open until 10pm GMT (will vary depending on where you live), then I will pick the winner! In your response, please clarify if you would prefer me to drop off the items or you would like to come and pick them up.

A few of the goodies:
A complete Ice Set, some rare items such as the Five, Eight and Three lamp, Roccoco table, a puffer-fish TV, special Jingle Set/Christmas items, multiple fossils and ores, a bamboo shoot, a Tingle hood (for some reason? lol), multiple fortune cookie items, a Large space console, a Black veil, Lottie's bun, multiple bunches of perfect pears, three Famous mushrooms, two Elegant mushrooms, a Letter set, a bunch of bananas, a Newsprint helmet, a Royal crown, gyroids, a Wedding cake and a Gorgeous sofa.

Winner will be contacted via VM, if I don't get a response through PM within an hour of sending the VM, the winner will be redrawn until someone does claim the prize. Make sure, if picking up, you have enough locker room space to carry all items. Winner will be announced on this thread before a VM is sent. Giveaway will not include live fish or bugs. If you are picking up, the items will be laid out of the west beach of my town. Thread will close when the giveaway entries are closed and when I have found a winner. I'm allowed to do this style of giveaway (I asked lol). Terms and conditions apply. I could do with a pizza.

Last edited:
I'll buy the number lamps
What fortune cookie items do you have
I'll buy all mushrooms

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for:
mega bovoid
tall bowtoid
dekkoid
mega drilloid
mini harmonoid
mini lullaboid
mini puffoid
mini squelchoid
mega squelchoid
tootoid

Last edited:
I'll buy the number lamps
What fortune cookie items do you have
I'll buy all mushrooms

- - - Post Merge - - -

Looking for:
mega bovoid
tall bowtoid
dekkoid
mega drilloid
mini harmonoid
mini lullaboid
mini puffoid
mini squelchoid
mega squelchoid
tootoid

I mean.... the idea of a giveaway was to giveaway all of my items, not to sell;;

I have 2 mini dinkoids, a mega echoid, a mini lullaboid, a plinkoid, a tall lamentoid, mega sproid, mini dekkoid, tall bowtoid, mega howloid, 2 mini lamentoids, mega sputnoid, mini fizzoid, poltergoid, strumboid, harmonoid, mega plinkoid, mini gargloid, mini rhythmoid, mini quazoid, tall quazoid, oboid, two oombloids, mini sputnoid, mini gongoid, mini plinkoid, clankoid, mini echoid, mega clankoid, mega gongoid, mega rustoid, mini harmonoid, a tall sproid, a mini drilloid, a tall timpanoid, a mega buzzoid, mini dinkoid, a mini freakoid and a rhythmoid.

If any of those pique your interest, let me know. If any of these interest anyone, let me know because I need all of this gone lol.

I want to participate, my favorite villager is Zell. Btw, in case I win can I have the items delivered tomorrow? I'm going to sleep soon.

Last edited:
I'll enter, my favorite villager is Dotty, pick up if I win c:

Last edited:
My favorite animal villager is Walt, and drop-off please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back