• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Perfect town help! Need help again please!

sej

Bells
Switch
5453-2712-0039
Orange Candy
Blue Candy
森
Purple Candy
Red Candy
So, I'm a bit stuck with what I have to do when Isabelle says this;

"Here's what the satisfaction committee had to say 'Well, if I compared it to a letter, it would be written quite well, but the sender's name would be left off! Anyway, it only has a tiny way still to go, so I hope it continue like this to become the best town ever!' The survey also says that citizens feel that Sejville is a good place to live, but it can still be improved. With a little work, Sejville could become the best town ever!"

Sorry if that was boring to read, just a bit stuck!
Thank you!

EDIT:

I now have a new problem, I am making PWPs as usual and suddenly apparently my town is a mess?! I have nothing on the ground and nothing buried underground. Help again please!

Last edited:
You either need more trees or more PWPs, not sure which ones it means.

You only need more trees if the villagers request more greenery. If more work is involved, you need more PWPs.

I think you just need more PWP's because for trees/plants it usually Isabelle says "there isn't enough greenery!" I think there are also a few PWP's that actually make it more difficult to get the perfect town, I think it might just be the drilling rig and the garbage can?

I remember Isabelle saying it was underdeveloped when it came to PWPs. Did it change after the update?

I need some more help please! All is in first post :)

Last edited:
Back