• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hilarious things we thought as kids...?

Here's a lil funny story from when I was little:
My grandpa tried to prank me with these electric shockers, they're shaped like bombs and if you pressed the button on it, it would shock you. So he gave it to me telling me there would be a suprise if I pressed the button. But to me, (I was like 6-7 at the time) I thought the thing was an actual GRENADE, because (I think a week before then) my friend's older sister showed me a picture of what it looked like...So basically what happened was I ran away screaming because I thought if I pressed the button it would blow up. It took my mom a long frickin' time to calm me down lmao
Let's just say my grandpa never tried that again.

I used to sit in my moms old wardrobe waiting to be transported into another land and once I tried running into or at a mirror that was a tall standing moveable mirror that swung thinking I'd go through it..that one was worse than sitting under some coats for a while.

Last edited:
When I was like 5 I use to think that if you messed up even word while reciting prayers that god would kill you lol.
Also, if you spun around enough times and you started feeling sick it was because you were being turned into a green warty old witch

i thought pokemon was ''the stupidest thing ever, its so worthless and i will never play it its just horrible''

Back