ᑕᗩT ᒪOᐯEᖇ
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6699-4439-7572
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
I always thought when I was kid that when I die I'd turn into some kind of animal and I don't know why. I also thought that clouds were cotton candy (I think every kid has thought that though). Also used to think Dora was real and I'd meet her someday. What are some funny things you thought as kids?

I always thought when I was kid that when I die I'd turn into some kind of animal and I don't know why. I also thought that clouds were cotton candy (I think every kid has thought that though). Also used to think Dora was real and I'd meet her someday. What are some funny things you thought as kids?

I thought when I was little that communist were some sort of comedian.

i thought whenever the sun went behind clouds it was round the other side of the world

i thought dinosaurs didnt exist until i was around 8
i didnt believe people were supposed to have nipples so when i was 5 i scratched one of mine off lmao i still have a scar from it ...

also my older brothers thought it was rly funny to make my sister and i believe stuff that wasnt true so im sure i believed a lot of weird stuff but i dont rly remember any of it now

I used to think that, because men can walk around without their shirts, but have to have pants in public, I thought that women had the opposite rule, that they could walk around without pants, but needed shirts to walk in public.

Last edited:
I saw an r/AskReddit thread like this last night. There were some good ones. When I first learned about "that time of the month" I thought a girl got pregnant during it by holding boys hand or smiling at him or any kind of flirtation with a boy.

I saw an r/AskReddit thread like this last night. There were some good ones. When I first learned about "that time of the month" I thought a girl got pregnant during it by holding boys hand or smiling at him or any kind of flirtation with a boy.

I thought kissing someone could get a woman pregnant back when I was like 6.

when i was like 6, i thought i was pregnant because my stomach was bloated. i was crying for the whole day until i asked my mom. i remember being much more relieved than embarrassed

I didn't really understand the concept of gradually growing up when I was around 4 or so, I just sort of thought you'd wake up one day and you'd be all grown up.

Also when I was in kindergarten I thought the older kids (like 4th or 5th grade) were all teenagers. Basically I thought anyone significantly bigger than me but not a grown up was a teenager.

I feel really stupid now admitting these things.

my dad told me that one of my brothers used to think that when you do a toast (as in the raising your glasses thing) you were comparing how much of your drink you had left lmao

I used to think when people died they'd always be lying face down, arms and legs perfectly straight down their bodies.

I used to think that if you are any sort of seed that fruit or vegetable would grow inside your stomach

I used to think that Jesus came back to life every easter.

I also used to thing that sperm was a vegetable, and that you would chop it up and mix it with a chicken egg, and the women would drink it and get pregnant.

I also didn't know that people died of old age until I was like four, and when my mom told me I cried for an hour.

I used to think you would be able to get pregnant if you ate a watermelon seed.

When I was 6 i thought pacman lived in the sewers at my school and he was going to grab me out of the toilet when I was using the bathroom so I tried to not use the bathroom if I could control it

Back