• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

looking for advice for my town

Bells
Pavé Purple Feather
Mom's Plush
Snow Bunny
Nightmare Easter Egg
Pink Candy
Glam Feather
Cherry (Fruit)
Chao Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Voodoo Doll
i'm around 85% finished but i have no idea of what to do with it lately. i've been feeling bored and sometimes feel like my town isn't good enough. i'm looking for an honest review though, it doesn't have to be long. i'm mainly looking for advice on what pwp's i should use, what changes i could make and just general feedback is appreciated
da is in my sig, thanks for your time

firstly, i love your town name and the rain is very pretty; your winding paths are cute, i'm not a fan of all the different types of flowers together, though - i'd prefer white and purple with the gold and jacob ladder flowers, instead of red and yellow as well.

i like yari's house interior is very cute, and i imagine it's a work in progress as some rooms are a bit odd and mixed, but it works quite well.

if you mixed up your flowers with different combinations it'd be cuter, i think. add to the ambiance.

your lighthouse pwp is cutely positioned, and all the bamboo is adorable, but the bushes could be more frequent.

morgana's house is so atmospheric and beautiful! i love it.

milky's house is cute, a few pieces stand out; i'm not sure if the main room is meant to have a theme, the woods seem to clash a little. the downstairs bathroom is very suave, and the upstairs kitchen is cute, but the tv on the wall is a lil' annoying with the constant beep sound.

demetria's house is again, unfinished, it seems - each room clashes a bit with some items. some bright colours with dark rustic hues; the rococco room is also a little strained.

i like the pwps inbetween milky and demetria's house, but i'm not a massive fan of 3x3 pwps - your pwps seem very far spread and oddly masked, and with the high amount of paths they seem so distanced.

really, in conclusion, you need to think out a colour scheme, house's aesthetics and pwps need to be more structured. a cute town, though.

firstly, i love your town name and the rain is very pretty; your winding paths are cute, i'm not a fan of all the different types of flowers together, though - i'd prefer white and purple with the gold and jacob ladder flowers, instead of red and yellow as well.

i like yari's house interior is very cute, and i imagine it's a work in progress as some rooms are a bit odd and mixed, but it works quite well.

if you mixed up your flowers with different combinations it'd be cuter, i think. add to the ambiance.

your lighthouse pwp is cutely positioned, and all the bamboo is adorable, but the bushes could be more frequent.

morgana's house is so atmospheric and beautiful! i love it.

milky's house is cute, a few pieces stand out; i'm not sure if the main room is meant to have a theme, the woods seem to clash a little. the downstairs bathroom is very suave, and the upstairs kitchen is cute, but the tv on the wall is a lil' annoying with the constant beep sound.

demetria's house is again, unfinished, it seems - each room clashes a bit with some items. some bright colours with dark rustic hues; the rococco room is also a little strained.

i like the pwps inbetween milky and demetria's house, but i'm not a massive fan of 3x3 pwps - your pwps seem very far spread and oddly masked, and with the high amount of paths they seem so distanced.

really, in conclusion, you need to think out a colour scheme, house's aesthetics and pwps need to be more structured. a cute town, though.

i'm going to remove some pwp's, i tend to rush everything and i just placed them in the first available space i saw. i've made my town a bit claustrophobic which is a bit unfortunate hahha. i'm unsure about some like my flower clock, i might put that somewhere else.
i wanted to expand my houses and i'm going to make them all realistic (bathrooms, kitchens, etc) and i kinda just shoved in every furniture i have until i get the correct ones. i'm not planning on changing Morgana's at the moment though and i'm glad you like it !!
with the flowers, i shovelled up a lot of valuable ones because i didn't think i needed them at the time. i'm going to stick with pansies and white carnations but i'm going to try and put them in more of an order. i'm going to remove the occasional random flowers popping out as well but i will make a space for them.
but yeah, thanks for the gr8 review

Last edited:
Back