Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
I made this thread to introduce people to new things. Feel free to leave some things for people to try out below!

Here are two of my favourite shows:

Hetalia: Axis Powers
Created in 2006, Hetalia is a manga and anime series. Rated as a comedy, this anime features countries personified to be humans. Meet the Axis Powers (Italy, Germany and Japan) and the Allies (Russia, England, America, France, China and Canada) as well as many other countries as you laugh and learn a thing or two about world history. Features a heck load of character songs for your favourite Hetalia countries.

Steven Universe
Created in 2013, this American Show is about Steven and his family of alien rocks, or 'gems' who face off against the evil homeworld, a bond of gems who want to destroy earth. With Garnet Amethyst and Pearl teaching Steven about his dead mum, Rose Quartz, this show really tugs at your heartstrings.

Last edited:
SUPERNATURAL:
Saving people, hunting things, the family business. This show is about two brothers traveling the country hunting demons and monsters and for the first season they are searching for their father, who is searching for the thing that killed their mother. It is now on the 12th season and it is still going strong and is well worth the time, if you like something that's funny, sometimes kinda scary, and about family.

DOCTOR WHO:
doo-wee-oo wee-oo! Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff. About a 1000 year old alien Time Lord from the planet of Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous traveling in a time machine/space craft called the TARDIS (Time and Relative Dimensions in Space), goes vworp vworp and he saves people and planets, he's called the Doctor and he is currently on his 12th (well, technically 13th) incarnation. He's cool. 10th is my fav.

Back