need to sell my turnips today; update, desperate, anything over 100 bells!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorioustommyp

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (93) +
I have a full inventory and full locker (186 bundles) of turnips I need to sell today before they spoil, I didn't have as much luck this week with the market in my town or finding someone with a good price. obviously I'd still like to find someone with a great price, but I'd be willing to sell them just to break even or gain just a little. the prices in my town today are horrible. if anyone has a good price, or even just a fair one, and would let me visit I'd appreciate it! I'd need to go back and forth from my locker to your retail many times. I'd be willing to pay you tbt or igb. or even look at my profile on started threads, find my shop, and I'll give you a few items for free.

Last edited:
I'm TTing trying to find a price over 100 bells for you but I started on Sunday and I still need to do my usual stuff in the game before moving to next day. So far I'm up to Tuesday morning and a whooping 57 bells..

I have two towns so I can look in both but the other town is also on a Sunday so it'll take time. It's almost midnight my time and I'll have to stop soon to sleep.

If you're able to "pause" your game (changing the clock in either your 3DS or within the game itself with Isabelle) so that your turnips don't spoil, I should have a reasonable price for you tomorrow. I'll be available all day and it shouldn't be hard to find a time we can both do as soon as I land on a good enough price.

Let me know if you want me to keep trying. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*if you're not experienced in TTing then it's important to know that changing your clock back to any time BEFORE you last played (counted by the last save in the game) will spoil your turnips. Just as moving forward into the new Sunday gameday will.

I'm TTing trying to find a price over 100 bells for you but I started on Sunday and I still need to do my usual stuff in the game before moving to next day. So far I'm up to Tuesday morning and a whooping 57 bells..

I have two towns so I can look in both but the other town is also on a Sunday so it'll take time. It's almost midnight my time and I'll have to stop soon to sleep.

If you're able to "pause" your game (changing the clock in either your 3DS or within the game itself with Isabelle) so that your turnips don't spoil, I should have a reasonable price for you tomorrow. I'll be available all day and it shouldn't be hard to find a time we can both do as soon as I land on a good enough price.

Let me know if you want me to keep trying. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

*if you're not experienced in TTing then it's important to know that changing your clock back to any time BEFORE you last played (counted by the last save in the game) will spoil your turnips. Just as moving forward into the new Sunday gameday will.

I appreciate your trying to help me, definitely take care of your town needs and your personal schedule first. I remember from our last trade your in Australia as I'm in the United States. I don't work tomorrow so I have more variance when I can get on. if I sell my turnips before I go to bed I'll pm you. if not I'll hold my game and not move to the next day till I can sell them, I'm familiar with time travel. I'll be willing to tip you some tbt or igb, or you can browse my shop from my profile's started threads and I'll give you a couple items for free. much thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back