• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking to visit Gonzo´s and Lottie´s RV!

JapaneseBlossom

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hi everyone,

Don?t know if this is the right place for this topic, sorry if it?s not. I wan?t to visit Gonzo?s and Lottie?s RV, buot I don?t have their card/amiibo, so I'm looking for someone else who has. :)

If you want anything in return, I can either pay some TBT or IGB, or you can visit one of the following RV's in my town.
- All of the Sanrio
- Boris
- Wade
- Jakey
- Bitty
- Louie
- Ellie
- Candi
- Sprocket
- Buzz
- Celeste
- Blathers
- Tom Nook
- Isabelle (winter)

Thanks in advance!

I have Gonzo's RV card, but my new town is less than 24 hours old and I haven't got my lamp yet! If it looks like you're still looking for a visit once I get Wisp, I'll PM you.

I love the novelty of RV visits, so visiting your campground in return would be super fun :)

For future reference, I have the following RV character cards:

Cashmere
June
Sylvana
Stu
Gonzo
Murphy

Hi. I am new to this forum. I can call out Lottie's RV for you if you are still interested. Sorry I don't have any welcome amiibo's cards.

Hi. I am available now and I have added you. Please let me know when you are ready to come over and I will open my gates :lemon:

Back