• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Halloween themed town villager suggestions

acmohn

Bells
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
So I'm going to reset my old game (so sad :() and I need villager ideas for who should live in my town. (I already have a town name and villager name set.) SO if you know of any spooky/scary looking villagers, or ones that look like they're in costume, please let me know! I already know I'm going to have Ankha, Pietro and Lucky but I need some more.

I'd suggest Biskit because of his pumpkin design and his no-pupil-ed eyes kind of fit the theme as well.

I'd go with Rasher, the grumpy pig. He has a scar on his face and blood-red eyes.

Lucky, he is a Mummy. :eek:

Muffy would go in pretty well I guess.

You can add the "superhero" vilagers in I guess.

Kid Cat
Agent S
Big Top
Rocket

Not sure what else..

Like the person above said, Kiki would fit into a Halloween town! I got her for Halloween last year, but I never let her move out.

then there are these villagers that look like they could be wearing costumes:
Rod the mouse is dressed like a pirate.
Vic the bull is dressed like a viking.
Coco the rabbit looks like a gyroid!
Mira is like a super hero too I believe.
Snake is a ninja!
Ribbot the robot frog too. :)

Last edited:
My opinion: Stitches, Rasher, Pietro, Muffy, Marcel, Lucky, Kiki, Coco, Clay, and Ankha.

Between his glasses and the design of his house, Cobb reminds me of a mad scientist. He would totally be a good fit for a Halloween town!

Back