• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Funny story

lauraplays1

Marukaite Chikyuu
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Small Mailbox
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
So, I was putting pink tulips near whitneys house, which is near the edge of the town.
Everything was normal until I placed pink tulips on the out of bounds area..
Anyone know a tip to get rid of them?

Oh, that's weird. I can't think of a way to get it, other than hoping that it'll wilt and staying far away from it with your watering can.

Oh, that's weird. I can't think of a way to get it, other than hoping that it'll wilt and staying far away from it with your watering can.

i would do that, however i do have the beautiful town ordinance in place and i do have flowers everywhere in my town so it would be very troubling to do that.

I have that too, for the same reason. So I fully understand why you don't want to undo beautiful town ordinance. Hopefully someone knows of another way.

How about picking up and storing the flowers you want to save and then change the ordinance? Or try hitting them with the bug net.

nope! its on a cliff on the out of bounds area so i cant reach them without hacking in some way :c

Ohhh, that's what you meant by "out of bounds"... yeah, I'd just switch ordinances for a day or two. I know watering plants can be a pain, but it'll be the easiest way to take the rogue flower out.

I can't really picture what you mean, but since you can't reach it by convential means (using tools) and hacking isn't an option (based on what you've said, you don't already do that and you want this rogue flower gone ASAP not once you've learnt how to hack safely)... I agree with other suggestions that you turn off your Beautiful Town ordinance for now, and either store all the flowers you don't want to lose, or just walk around watering the wilted ones each game day. You don't need to water EVERY flower, just the wilted ones, and with a silver/gold watering can it's not going to take an hour or anything to do a complete circuit of your town.

I was going to say to do that Net Glitch but then I remembered the fixed that I believe.
Your best bet is do the ordinance switch now.

Back