• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Abel Sisters Open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Analena

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (27) +
Gracie is in my town and I don't have a bit of clothing she is looking for. Can I come visit anyone and buy from ables?

What item/s are you looking for? Abel Sister's is closed rn in both my towns, as are my Emporiums so I can't buy you anything. But I have a reasonable collection of clothing on hand so if I have what you need you're welcome to it. No charge.

I'm looking for any flashy shoes, which are Jester shoes and steeltoed shoes, the socks which are colorful socks. And Some sort of flashy pants.

I have pants but not the shoes or socks. I'm moving one of my towns forward to the next day, so I can order them for you if you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I reccomend you order them from a shop in re tail.

Or that. Agiledog charges just over cost price for items and you pay IGB.

I have pants but not the shoes or socks. I'm moving one of my towns forward to the next day, so I can order them for you if you want.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or that. Agiledog charges just over cost price for items and you pay IGB.

I would appreciate that so much, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I reccomend you order them from a shop in re tail.

I didn't even know you could do that, but my retail closed as well :< I will remember that for the future thank you!

I would appreciate that so much, thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't even know you could do that, but my retail closed as well :< I will remember that for the future thank you!

Done! I've ordeed the shoes + socks, just need to get the pants out of another character's storage, change the time to 5pm, and then Ill have the items for you and can open my gates!

Town : TreeTown
Mayor : Petunia
You'll need this FC : 1607-2868-9212 (one in my sidebar is my main).

Done! I've ordeed the shoes + socks, just need to get the pants out of another character's storage, change the time to 5pm, and then Ill have the items for you and can open my gates!

Town : TreeTown
Mayor : Petunia
You'll need this FC : 1607-2868-9212 (one in my sidebar is my main).

Thank you so much! Just let me know when to come.

Gates are open for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Two-tone pants, colourful socks, jester's shoes, and steel-toed boots (I couldn't choose and they're cheap to buy lol).

:)

Gates are open for you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Two-tone pants, colourful socks, jester's shoes, and steel-toed boots (I couldn't choose and they're cheap to buy lol).

:)

On my way, sorry I took so long got distracted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back