Copper?

promisedroses

frank ocean bopper™
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Anyone else just dying to learn more and be able to talk more to copper, he's such a cute character in my opinion. all responsible and such, and his husky doggy little face is so so cute

i much prefer Booker but yes, i wish we could have more in-depth chats with them. it'd be nice to get to know either of them more and both of them are really cute characters

Honestly wish we could have both of them in the same Station. :(
Would've been much better imo. :/

Honestly wish we could have both of them in the same Station. :(
Would've been much better imo. :/

Yes! I really miss that from ACWW - they worked so well together even though they didn't move around or anything. Seeing the contrast between them just never got old for me.

I made sure to have Copper in one town and Booker in my other town. It's not the same as both in the one station in one town, but it's the best I can do.

it's nice with the tiny snippets of back story you get in sable's #tragicbackstory when talking to her throughout the previous games, i think one of them said something about copper

Copper has always been my favorite; I would LOVE to know more about him, or see him around town doing stuff other than just guarding the station. Maybe patrolling the town, or having a day off and him FINALLY getting to listen to K.K. Slider.

i totally prefer copper ughhh hes such a cute lil pupper i need to know moar about the special characters

I love both Booker and Copper and yeah, I wish there was more dialog because it's kind of sad how they only have a few things to say. :[

I prefer copper but his station just doesn't fit my towns theme. I prefer the zen/natural style so the old station fits/looks better.

I really wish we could have them both too. Copper and Booker are both precious cuties and it makes me feel so bad choosing one over the other. ��

Back