• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What instantly ruins your mood?

being ignored by people i regularly talk to or being scolded

when im talking to someone and im all excited to hang out with them and they're in a bad mood
and when people think i'm lying about something lol

Last edited:
just kidding haha monday nights are definitely the worst because i can never sleep because of the thought of school

TBH when guys catcall at me or like otherwise try to get my attention like can you not it's so annoying

"Machi Kuragi is a useless character who's sole purpose was to pair up with Yuki so he wasn't alone at the end of Fruits Basket"

- Fujoshis (in other words girls/women who fetishize gay men and our relationships and are usually obsessed with yaoi)
- Anything Harry Potter related
- Chewing loudly or drinking loudly (how do you guys even manage to drink loudly), instantly puts me in a rage

Last edited:
walking around for ages and i realise my shoe's untied. especially when there's nowhere to sit, it makes it more awkward

When someone finds out im autistic then proceeds to treat me like im three. Like wtf dude got sit down,,,

when someone doesn't know when to stfu and rambles on and on about their opinion while not even asking your input. i'm tired of being polite to people like this, learned my lesson today lol

When you're having a good day and then someone proceeds to ruin It by creating unwanted drama. Just please..stop. XD

When people antagonize me just for the sake of antagonizing me for fun. Especially when my anxiety has been peaking these last few weeks. It's just cruel. People don't seem to understand what kind of feelings anxiety can cause and triggering it knowingly is just mean.

Generally when I'm out too long with people, it starts ticking me off. Since the past two years I've spent so much time at home, so I'm just more used to that. Don't get me wrong; I love hanging out with people, but I need my personal space as well. Going out can be exhausting.

Thinking about a stressful college week that awaits after break while still on break.

Back