• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What instantly ruins your mood?

Twisterheart

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
What instantly ruins your mood whenever it happens?

When I'm eating and I find something in my food... I could be starving for days and have only taken two bites of my food, but if I find something in it that's not supposed to be there my hunger instantly evaporates and I can't eat anymore

Being reminded of the quarter system in my school.
So much too study
So little time.

when my feet get wet. if i step in a puddle and my feet and socks get soaked i will lie down in the puddle and wait for death
also when i have to go outside with not completely dry hair. it makes me super self conscious idk i just feel really ugly when my hair cant be fluffy so if i have to be seen by people like that i will feel Rly Not Great

Annoying co-workers. Part of me wants to remain calm, while the other part wants to lash out.

People.
Humans.
I just... I don't know, if I am alone I am happy. Like nothing can top the astronomical horror of leaving my room to find someone invited a STRANGER to my house. Like no, please make them leave immediately.

People who abuse animals or other people.
People who destroy the environment openly and willingly.
People who are nasty to other people.
People who are hateful to a certain group.
People who complain constantly around me.
People who try to shove their beliefs down my throat.
People who are noisy and childish.

Notice how all of these start with "people who"? People make other people miserable, so thank you. =\

Notice how all of these start with "people who"? People make other people miserable, so thank you. =\

Ahhh you summed up my own thoughts so well here it's like you read my mind!

Humanity is it's own worst enemy.

Rejection and failure; those two just **** me up, man.

weekends... im scared of monday all weekend so it just makes the whole weekend go by faster and makes me more nervous for school. only when im doing nothing though, i forget about it when im watching a movie or something

Not sure. Sometimes if I've been around a group of people for too long, or I've been out for too long, my mood is ruined. I just need alone time sometimes and I just need my own space. So even the smallest things that a person might say can just irritate me...

Yeah, basically this.

Insects. If I'm outside, fine, I get it. It's their habitat. But the second I find one in my place I'll freak out and have my bf get rid of it. It'll instantly ruin my mood especially if I'm eating and they fly in front of my face. RUDE.

When a room is really brightly lit by natural light. The sun belongs outside. Its odd but it really irks me.

Back