Which is Right?

• Total voters

Flare

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Do you pour your cereal into your bowl before the milk or do you pour the cereal after the milk?

I always did cereal before milk and honestly didn't think people actually did it the other way around.

Last edited:
Cereal before milk. That way I know how much milk to put in.

Another important thread

Cereal before milk obviously, cereal after milk is so wrong in so many ways....

Cereal before milk , mostly because is you add milk first the cereal will be there just floating and doing a mountain

the correct and ONLY way to serve cereal is to serve it in whatever order you want.

Last edited:
My preference is cereal before milk. The cereal will just start stacking up so you don't have a near even ratio of cereal to milk if you did cereal after milk.

Last edited:
Cereal then milk! Trying to do it the other way around messes everything up.

if you eat with milk then always milk last. if youre eating it with yoghurt then u put in the yoghurt first and then the cereal

Where is the "Neither. I eat my cereal dry", option? Soggy cereal tastes gross, imo.

Back on topic: My family pours cereal before adding milk.

You've gotta put the cereal first!! What if you pour too much milk? Then you're stuck with a small amount of cereal. :(

Honestly I just like melting butter on my cheerios without milk. Or just eating the Chex or making Chex mix or something.
I voted cereal before milk but really I don't even like cereal in that form.

Back