• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cereal before Milk or Cereal after Milk

Which is Right?

• Total voters

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Do you pour your cereal into your bowl before the milk or do you pour the cereal after the milk?

I always did cereal before milk and honestly didn't think people actually did it the other way around.

Last edited:
Cereal before milk! If you did it the other way around, it would just make the milk splash everywhere.

Cereal before milk. That way I know how much milk to put in.

Another important thread

Cereal before milk obviously, cereal after milk is so wrong in so many ways....

Cereal before milk , mostly because is you add milk first the cereal will be there just floating and doing a mountain

the correct and ONLY way to serve cereal is to serve it in whatever order you want.

Last edited:
My preference is cereal before milk. The cereal will just start stacking up so you don't have a near even ratio of cereal to milk if you did cereal after milk.

Last edited:
Cereal then milk! Trying to do it the other way around messes everything up.

if you eat with milk then always milk last. if youre eating it with yoghurt then u put in the yoghurt first and then the cereal

Where is the "Neither. I eat my cereal dry", option? Soggy cereal tastes gross, imo.

Back on topic: My family pours cereal before adding milk.

Cereal before milk!

Protip: it's best in the largest bowl you own.

Who was the troll that voted milk before cereal

You've gotta put the cereal first!! What if you pour too much milk? Then you're stuck with a small amount of cereal. :(

Honestly I just like melting butter on my cheerios without milk. Or just eating the Chex or making Chex mix or something.
I voted cereal before milk but really I don't even like cereal in that form.

I do cereal before milk. I've done the reverse on accident several times and it's made huge messes.

Back