• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite chip/chip-like snack?

combos are my childhood snack like this truly..... especially the pizza ones omg so gud. also pringles which are the best for binge watching something since theyre not so dusty (the plain ones at least) i am a pro at snacks

i have a serious weakness for cheetos, but even more so the cheetos that trader joe's makes. idk why but they're addicting and i've discovered i can pretty much eat them nonstop

Lays sour cream and onion, Ruffles sour cream and cheddar. Also Andy Capps hot fries ❤❤

Last edited:
ranch doritos, most pringle flavors, kettle chips (salt and vinegar or aged cheddar) & nacho cheese bugles YUM

I've recently been really into the dill pickle chips that Kettle sells.

BBQ flavor chips are my favorites! I've been having a hard time finding regular chips tasty but the BBQ ones are awesome. I also like a certain kind of chips that are twisty, shaped kind of like a corkscrew.

salt & vinegar or truffle crisps!

anything not chili and/or pepper is good for me honestly lol

Sour cream and onion Pringles

Nothing beats Doritos with a good cheese dip for me

View attachment 196210

these things are so good! I got them at the Asian market in town once on a whim (they were cheap and I was curious), and I wasn't sure if I'd like them or not... turns out, I loved them. Jalapeno kettle chips are another favorite.

I love these so much. And the onion ring chips (yangpa ring)
yangparing.jpg

Back