What's your favourite chip/chip-like snack?

Oh! I demoed Tyrrells for work before. I adore their cheese kind. They are a tad pricey (at least at the store I was at) but definitely worth it.

i always save the money i find in vending machines to save up for a pack!!

prawn cocktail wotsits, omg I miss them so much! I used to eat them literally everyday. They're so old I can't even find a picture of them on google lmao
please come back prawn cocktail wotsits!

Ruffles used to have this one flavour of chips called molten hot wings and they were my FAVOURITE thing ever, but they stopped selling them.
I love salt + vinegar now too. Or better maid BBQ

My favorite are tortilla chips. Can't go wrong with them! :)

Found a new chip flavor- cheddar and bacon potato skin ruffles what! I mostly eat the cheddar and sour cream ones andI also love flavored popcorn like cheddar and especially caramel!

IMG_7110.JPG

I'm joking smh
Smiths tomato sauce chips ftw
IMG_7111.JPG

regular sun chips are great! i dunno why so many people dislike them.

Sunchips are the best! I haven't had them in ages, but my favorite flavor was, I think, "garden salsa." it was the red bag ones haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also love hot Cheetos, hot fries (my friend and I used to get a big bag at this store in the mall and eat the whole thing), and salt and vinegar chips.

Bugles are also amazing, and Sun Chips I will get every once in a while, they tastes super good! Also Pirate's Booty is amazing.
91KHKgwDo-L._SY355SX256_SY355_CR,0,0,256,355_PIbundle-24,TopRight,0,0_SX256_SY355_CR,0,0,256,355_SH20_.jpg

Chili cheese fritos are literally the best chips ever made. Doritos come really close but can't beat these ---->
fritos-chili-cheese.jpg

I love the Sour Cream & Onion flavor, even though any other time I hate onions. I like ranch chips too.

Ruffles! My aunt bought some of the sour cream and onion as well as the cheddar kind while I was at her house yesterday, and I loved them both so much!

Back