• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite chip/chip-like snack?

Corrie

I hear the secrets that you keep...
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
What plastic bag of air do you typically choose to eat as a snack? This includes cheesies, popcorn, pretzels, chips, etc.

These are the best, I'm pretty sure I have an unhealthy addiction to these actually.

chesters-fries-flamin-hot.png

sometimes funyuns, sometimes some cool ranch doritos it really depends on how i feel

Monster Munch. Favourite childhood snack. (Not the nasty pasty Beef flavoured ones, pickled onions where it's at.)
31UNva4SsgL.jpg
I also love Kettle chips (sea salt and balsamic vinegar are the BEST ones), Skips, the sour cream and onion Pringles and Tyrells (I like their sea salt and cider vinegar crisps). I'll occasionally have some McCoy's, they're not too bad.

My favorite chip snacks are pringles but i don't eat them often.

I don't really have a favorite. I alternate between cool ranch doritos, lays, pringles, cheetos, all kinds... It depends on my mood and most of the time I just eat a certain brand until I get sick of it and then I move on to the next thing, and then repeat

Last edited:
20130827-shrimp-chips-calbee.jpg

these things are so good! I got them at the Asian market in town once on a whim (they were cheap and I was curious), and I wasn't sure if I'd like them or not... turns out, I loved them. Jalapeno kettle chips are another favorite.

Last edited:
Cheeto Puffs. Like I down the whole bag in one sitting, I love the fluffy crunchy cheesy amazing-ness.
I also really love Hawaiian Sweet Maui Onion Rings, they're like Funyuns but better.
Another favorite are Frito's Honey BBQ Twists.
And Honey Mustard Kettle Chips.
I like a lot of chips.

^^^Also those Calbee Shrimp Chips are amazing, I bought them on a whim during one of my amazon Japan snack hauls and they were literally so dang good.

Smartfood and Cheetos Puffs are my jam everyday!

i like blue tortilla chips with hummus or little crispy bread slices

Sun Chips. Either Harvest Cheddar or regular flavored. That and some Vernors is just a really satisfying snack for some reason.

tyrrells lightly salted is the bomb.com

Oh! I demoed Tyrrells for work before. I adore their cheese kind. They are a tad pricey (at least at the store I was at) but definitely worth it.

Back