• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Spotpass Content?

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
Hello, so I keep getting Spotpass notifications for ACNL, but nothing's showing up? And when I went to the post office just now, there was nothing at my access point. What does the Spotpass notification even mean? I thought it meant a DLC item was available, but I'm not getting anything. Can anyone help? :(

(I'm in Europe, by the way. for now)

It probably means you've had a dream view. To get DLC items, wither purchase them from a StreetPass towqn that has it or go to a McDonald's wifi and you should recieve it there. Please note you need to time travel to June 2013 in order to get the first DLC item, then time travel each month until you get every single DLC item. The wifi at McDonalds is very unreliable, so...

It probably means you've had a dream view. To get DLC items, wither purchase them from a StreetPass towqn that has it or go to a McDonald's wifi and you should recieve it there. Please note you need to time travel to June 2013 in order to get the first DLC item, then time travel each month until you get every single DLC item. The wifi at McDonalds is very unreliable, so...

Oh, I didn't know it notified you about dream visits! I think that's the most likely thing. Thank you!

(McDonalds wifi sucks tbh ya)

No problem. It seems you may need to either buy from Streetpass homes (guide to DLC items ar found in acnl wikia) or trade it with a friend.

Back