• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Briefly hold my items in exchange for furniture, bushes, hybrids, villager pics, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallow

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Flea
Feedback
100% (13) +
Hello! I'm looking for someone to hold a train station locker full of items while I reset my town. I have a mix of items, including hybrids, so I'd need somewhere to plant them.

I anticipate it shouldn't take any more than 2 hours, hopefully less.

In exchange, I can offer the following:

80 assorted plants including saplings, cedar saplings and bushes.
All fruits, including bamboo shoots.
Full Egg series
Full Alpine series
Assorted pieces of Rococo series (vanity, table, dresser, candlestick)
Assorted pieces of the Gracie series (low table, bench, shelf)
Random other furniture
Black Katana
Villager pictures - Zipper, June, Sydney, Puck, Luna, Canberra, Leif, Rover, Timmy, Sylvana, Blanca, Harriet, Pascal, Blanche, Gonzo, Rosie, Klaus, Isabelle, Booker, Labelle, Don Resetti.
Hybrids - Approx 4 purple roses, 10+ orange tulips, 20+ pink roses, 20+ pink lilies, 20+ pink cosmos, 10+ black tulips, 10+ black roses.
Perfect oranges
Approx 10 assorted mushrooms

I'll empty my cupboards leave as much as possible on the ground so you can simply take whatever you need. If there's something specific you're after please let me know, I'll see if I have it!

I am looking for someone who is able to commit to doing this ASAP or can co-ordinate with my time zone.

Last edited:
I have a brand new town that I haven't done any landscaping in, so my town is completely clear. I wouldn't need anything in return, as long as you wouldn't mind my mayor from my main town coming over and touching all your furniture ( cataloging ) :)

I could do right now if you haven't been pm'd by someone else. I don't particularly need anything you're offering but I would like to catalog whatever furniture and/or clothes you drop off if I don't have any of it

I'm free too if you need extra space! I'd also love to purchase some of those items off of you if you are getting rid of them anyway!!

I have a brand new town that I haven't done any landscaping in, so my town is completely clear. I wouldn't need anything in return, as long as you wouldn't mind my mayor from my main town coming over and touching all your furniture ( cataloging ) :)

This sounds like a perfect arrangement! Are you sure you wouldn't want to pick up a few hybrids for your new town too?

This sounds like a perfect arrangement! Are you sure you wouldn't want to pick up a few hybrids for your new town too?

Well I wouldn't mind have a few black roses. ^^

I'm free all tonight to help you out!

A very big thank you to Moonfish and everyone else who offered to help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back