• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

North America Mr. Fox's Doubles for Doubles Trading Thread

Mr.Fox

Fantastic
Cherry 🍒
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mango
Lychee
Durian
Coconut
Banana
Perfect Pear
Perfect Orange
Perfect Apple
Perfect Peach
Perfect Cherry
Feedback
100% (791) +
Hey folks, here's the scoop. I'm an eBay seller, and I've been buying and selling these Animal Crossing cards for a while now. I now have a complete 400 card base set, 50 card WA set, and in a few weeks will have the Sanrio EU set. Here's the problem...I will eventually be selling these sets online, BUT the AC lover in me still wants to keep certain characters in case we can use these amiibo cards for whatever AC game may be coming down the pipeline.
So, instead of buying cards I've already spent money on buying, I'm hoping to trade for the doubles I've got left from the blind packs. A few bullets to consider before trading with me....

> My cards are in mint condition and shipped with protective sleeves, I would hope I'm receiving the same

>After buying these cards for months I know which are rare and which aren't (and I'm sorry to tell you that about 95% of these cards sell for anywhere from 0.75 to 2.00 online. SP characters aren't rare, and aren't expensive to buy. Your typical popular villagers (Lolly, Julian, Ankha etc.) are the only ones worth 15.00+ online.

>I live in Canada, and will only ship outside of NA if it's a decent multi card transaction. Speaking of which, I'd prefer transactions for multiple cards as opposed to a bunch of single deals.

>NO FLAKES! Your cards will be in the mail the following day after an agreement is struck (or Monday if it's during the weekend). If you're going to hum and haw over a deal, then move on to someone else. I'm not down with people who wait to see if a better deal comes along. I'm all about results.

> A (___) will indicate a trade that is in progress.

Here we go (no drop down menus here, I'm old fashioned):

CARDS THAT I WANT:

Series 1: (Digby), (Harriet), (Lottie), (Rasher), (Bill), (Quillson), (Phil), (Cole)

Series 2: (Drift), Hopper

Series 3: Isabelle

Series 4: Gayle

CARDS FOR TRADE:

Series 2: Pecan, Avery

Series 3: Del, Wart Jr, Monty,

Series 4: Isabelle,Resetti, Shrunk, Gracie, Gulliver, Mallary, Katt, Boone, Peaches, Lucy, Naomi, Croque, Frobert, Hippeux, Broffina, Jacques, Pietro, O'Hare, Dizzy, Nibbles, Sally, Becky

WA: Julia, Leopold, Sylvana

IF a deal is worth it, I will consider breaking my complete sets if there's a certain card you're after, as I can just buy the replacement online.

Here's hoping we can work something out :)

Last edited:
Would you consider a trade to the US for 2 non-popular cards? I understand if not!

I am in the US. I have 6- Resetti, 64 - Pudge and 367 Annalise available from your list of wants.

Would you be willing to trade them for 315 - Redd, 349 Lucy and 384 Margie?

Awesome, would you trade your Sparro and Peggy for my Kitty and Bree?

Sounds good, PM me your details.

I am in the US. I have 6- Resetti, 64 - Pudge and 367 Annalise available from your list of wants.

Would you be willing to trade them for 315 - Redd, 349 Lucy and 384 Margie?

Sounds good, PM me your details.

I'm located in the US. I can trade card 392 Cranston for 252 Merry. Please let me know If you are interested. :)

I'm located in the US. I can trade card 392 Cranston for 252 Merry. Please let me know If you are interested. :)

Sounds good. I'll PM you.

On a side note, I've added a few more Series 4 doubles that I found.

I'm actually amazed how quickly this is going. Big thanks to everyone I'm currently dealing with.

To those I've dealt with this weekend, your cards will be mailed out tomorrow morning, and I'll drop you a message for verification.

Hello, old friend ❤ I see you're still as wonderfully foxy as ever!
Happy trading!

6832.gif

I see you have Julian! Please check my trading thread (link in my signature below!) to see if you'd like anything :) I have a few popular cards available to trade.

Last edited:
Ready to start trading again, so I'm giving this thread a bump.

Down to three cards...thanks to everyone for trading!

Still looking for: Hopper, Isabelle #215, and Gayle.

Are you still looking for anything from series 1?

Last edited:
Back