• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Flowers that look good with Jacob's Ladders?

Twisterheart

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Lobo
White Pansy
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Around my Retail, I have blue violets and blue hydrangeas. Beyind the hydrangeas, I have a line of Jacob's Ladders. I want to add something extra to that, because I feel it maybe looks too plain but I have no idea what to add. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I like the white lilies. They're very similar in colouration and I think they provide a good background for the jacob's ladders - like having a less attractive friend to make yourself look better :p

They look good if you use them alternately with flowers of the same type/color like blue roses, purple pansies and tulips or placing them in each corner surrounding a pwp. In short, they'll look better when used in moderation.

Last edited:
I think pink lilies look great with Jacobs lavender. I probably wouldn't pair it with roses, tulips, or pansies.

Back