• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ask the cool cat

What animal are the waners do you think..

They're Warners. That's their species. It's best not to overthink it imo:rolleyes:

when I was younger though, I used to think that Yakko and Wakko were dogs and Dot was a cat

Is Animaniacs good?

YES. It's hilarious and unique we don't really have a modern equivalent to it. It's a love letter to classic Warner bro's cartoons with a dash of parody and adult humor.
It's a classic honestly, and even if you don't understand all the references (a lot of which I didn't get until I started re watching it) there's still something in it everyone can enjoy regardless of age.

if youre a cat do you like to eat fish and meats?

i love cats and would pretend be a cat when i was little but hate eating fish and meats and my friends made fun of me for it...such a strange thing

if youre a cat do you like to eat fish and meats?

i love cats and would pretend be a cat when i was little but hate eating fish and meats and my friends made fun of me for it...such a strange thing

I mean, there not my favorite things but yes I do eat them

1652d9d513ef2b8b91f015cdd681b64a.jpg

When a helicopter flies around your bedroom, what is the weather like when you minus the mass of the sun from the temperature of the dog?

Back